advertisement

Naim Nait 50

Funny old world, It is an odd thing a bit like the modern retro cars like the Beetle to that Chicago looking one.

Over on the green forum I seem to think I had read some comments on it being on par with a SN3...Funny how this stuff goes over there. In the end, it only will matter to those that buy them, or those that do get a listen to them, what they think it might be comparable to.

Surely it doesn’t matter what it sounds like? That’s really not the point. It ain’t gonna be groundbreaking, but as long as it’s OK, there’s no sweat. Job done.

He has two accounts on the same forum, that's the weird bit!

One is his personal account. The other is his trade account. Certain things are permissible under one an not the other. At least that's my recollection of the situation.

It’s a nice gesture by Naim,

In fact another gesture from Naim...how to optimize listening, fresh from the makers place.

"Nait 50 improves considerably after running in. Out of the box it will sound detailed and punchy, over the next days more warmth and engagement come, then more PRaT over the weeks.

While running in:

• Make sure it is not in standby! - set the ‘auto on’ feature to ‘on’ (i.e. it does not sleep) - this is important
  • Use the volume control (min to max to min occasionally)
    Engage and disengage plugs and sockets (signal, mains and speakers) to remove oxidations on contacts."

In fact another gesture from Naim...how to optimize listening, fresh from the makers place.

"Nait 50 improves considerably after running in. Out of the box it will sound detailed and punchy, over the next days more warmth and engagement come, then more PRaT over the weeks.

While running in:

• Make sure it is not in standby! - set the ‘auto on’ feature to ‘on’ (i.e. it does not sleep) - this is important
    Engage and disengage plugs and sockets (signal, mains and speakers) to remove oxidations on contacts."

And in other news, bears defecate in wooded areas.

While running in:

You are going to look like prat believing that.

advertisement

Back