advertisement

My new car (Warning: Porsche content)

Very nice indeed.

That Blzebub who used to hang around here swapped his 997 for a new Cayman and then proceeded to scare the shit out of me driving around the Lakes. You can do stuff in a Cayman that you can't in a 911. (He got his own back for my doing that to him in a 996 some years previously)

(Like the 914 as well. I like that blue, or the loud green...)

3131743-1972-porsche-911-s-thumb.jpg

Thanks for the positive comments, appreciated.

About perfect.

Cayman S
PDK
19" Turbo 2 wheels
Sport Chrono
Leather Sport Seats Plus (the ones with better shoulder support)
Proper flappy paddle steering wheel (I think that's the official name)
SatNav
Climate A/C
Rear Parking Sensors (for the missus you understand)
Bose Surround Sound

Cup holder?

But it's not whale blue in colour :( I was looking forward to seeing more of that colour!!

Lovely Cayman though, i need to drive one of those, never have..

In other Porsche news, visited my '73 in the bodyshop today, he's having the whole front end revamped. New paint, new chrome, all Matt black panels repainted too.. sills, valances, roof. This is my sort of whale blue beastie... it's got Cayman in its blood..

Oh how lovely. I've always fancied one—one was in an episode of UFO I watched recently.

4e0f72a5a2d7ab7bed2dc6f62a5b3da9.jpg

Stephen

Somebdody will be along to rain on your parade! Lovely, hope you get loads of pleasure from that. Bet you can't keep it that shiny!

Not here, I tend to go Lotus/TVR but I know they are great cars and yours looks stunning. A great daily driver too.

The Cayman is a lovely machine - very understated. Enjoy - and keep her between the hedges whale blue :)

I'm not a fan of porkers but the Caymen is one of the only two that I do like.

porsche-speedster-07.jpg

advertisement

Back