advertisement

multi-function 2018/2019 football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red card all day long - the player knew it as well and looked resigned to his fate.
The penalty was as soft as they come - one that if you get you're delighted but if it's given against you you're not happy.
Salah exaggerated the contact and Oliver took the bait.
...pretty much sums it up methinks

Red card all day long - the player knew it as well and looked resigned to his fate.
The penalty was as soft as they come - one that if you get you're delighted but if it's given against you you're not happy.
Salah exaggerated the contact and Oliver took the bait.

Interesting, on slow-mo Salah has lost control of that way before the challenge. Or doesn't it matter that the scoring opportunity had gone? If it's just last man I can sort of get it although I think Salah could and would have stayed up if his touch hadn't been heavy.

Thought it was a Penalty and a red card but Milner was very lucky to get away with the tackle from behind on Zaha, If Vardy was a red card on Saturday Milner deserved a red with purple spots!. a good game though and Liverpool deserved their win.

Even Klopp plays long ball when plan A isn't working, even after mocking Mourinho for doing so.

Well City did against Huddersfield, the role of the modern GK it seems... didn't see too much evidence of it last night from LFC tbh though Alisson has the ability to pick out a player from 60 yards it seems

Thought it was a Penalty and a red card but Milner was very lucky to get away with the tackle from behind on Zaha, If Vardy was a red card on Saturday Milner deserved a red with purple spots!. a good game though and Liverpool deserved their win.

A yellow at most for Milner as the difference between he and Vardy is that he took the ball... Zaha again I noted. I would accept he might have been out of control but he had just been scissor tackled and might have wanted one back?

A yellow at most for Milner as the difference between he and Vardy is that he took the ball... Zaha again I noted. I would accept he might have been out of control but he had just been scissor tackled and might have wanted one back?

Not worth discussing with someone who allows bias to get in the way of truth,it was an horrendous and dangerous tackle from behind---yes Zaha again the most fouled player in the PL and Milner yet again! If a Palace player had made a tackle like that on a Liverpool player we would never have heard the last of it

Well City did against Huddersfield, the role of the modern GK it seems... didn't see too much evidence of it last night from LFC tbh though Alisson has the ability to pick out a player from 60 yards it seems

It’s an obvious tactic to negate the high press. Klippetty used it to great effect against us, draw the other team on then bang it over the top. I seem to recall being pilloried by unseeing Liverpool fans for likening them to a latter day Wimbledon :cool::p

It’s an obvious tactic to negate the high press. Klippetty used it to great effect against us, draw the other team on then bang it over the top. I seem to recall being pilloried by unseeing Liverpool fans for likening them to a latter day Wimbledon :cool::p

Just watched the 4-3 and 3-0 games at Anfield from last season, not a long ball goal apart from the pass from Ederson to Salah!:)

Zaha had lost control of the ball it seemed to me... ref couldn't have been better placed

So if a player doesn’t have the ball you can subject them to gbh in dipperland can you?

You Liverpool fans, living your lives on former glories!!!

A Liverpool fan walks past a shop and sees the video "Liverpool - The Glory Years". He goes into the shop and asks how much. "£100" says the shopkeeper.
"That's a bit steep, how come it's so dear ??"
"Well its a tenner for the video and £90 for the Betamax recorder..

A Liverpool fan walks past a shop and sees the video "Liverpool - The Glory Years". He goes into the shop and asks how much. "£100" says the shopkeeper.
"That's a bit steep, how come it's so dear ??"
"Well its a tenner for the video and £90 for the Betamax recorder..

Brilliant

_103151709_mirror.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back