advertisement

multi-function 2018/2019 football thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's flavour of the month at the moment - a bit like Salah was this time last year.

Nope, he’s currently having an even better season than last. Salah hasn’t quite matched last season’s form but then he’d set a ridiculously high bar that it’s no real surprise.

I still think KDB should’ve been POTY - Salah hit his peak around voting time, which by then KDB had already set MC up to win the title being one the best midfielders anywhere the previous 7 months and his form dipped slightly after that.

If the reports about Cardiff reneging on the Sala deal are true I hope the premier league step in and relegate them.

If the reports about Cardiff reneging on the Sala deal are true I hope the premier league step in and relegate them

other reports suggesting that Sala hadn't signed a contract, and that the registration hadn't been transferred.

Clearly much more complex than reported by the press, I prefer not to jump to conclusions without holding the facts first. YMMV

There were complications as far as I have read, but as Nantes say, they were Cardif’s Problems, not theirs.
For instance the Premier league rejecting the registration because Cardiff broke their rules wanting to pay the signing in fee on full now rather than over the period of the contract.

One thing is for certain

No club will ever sell Cardiff a player in future without full payment upfront.

All that faux grief expressed by The club seems extremely hypocritical now.

Not enough effort by any of the football authorities. Admittedly, it's not just football but a society problem.
This stuff has always reflected society, it's nowhere near the levels of old but I doubt it will ever be completely stamped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back