advertisement

Labour at it again ..... anti-semitic just won't go away !

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is more important to my eyes is the fact that Europe did nothing to stop the murder of 600,000 Syrians, did nothing to Stop the expell of about 6,000,000 Syrians, did nothing to stop the destroying of more than 12,000,000 houses of Syrians, but when it cpmes to Israel you have fire in your eyes.
Not to mentioned China killing 1,000,000 in Tibet which made you all standing in line to boycott Chinese goods.

Arye
And what did Israel do to "to stop the murder of 600,000 Syrians, did nothing to Stop the expell of about 6,000,000 Syrians, did nothing to stop the destroying of more than 12,000,000 houses of Syrians"? Or "China killing 1,000,000 in Tibet which made you all standing in line to boycott Chinese goods" for that matter?

By the way, that figure you mention for Tibet is very much in dispute, and I doubt many people take part in the boycott. It also does not justify your government's hardline stand against part of their own population and the people they share their country with.

I didn't boycott Chinese goods, but I do boycott Israeli goods, and will continue to do so.

Hyde Lea.. optimistically described as a 'village' in Wiki, is a strip of land just outside Stafford. It comprises two streets.. a school ( closed) 451 persons and a couple of dogs.

There is nothing there.. which makes two Hyde Lea's with nothing to offer.

Stafford eh? Hyde Lea, do you know Bill Cash? he`s a loony too.

As an Israeli, I don't want to see Corbyn as UK PM exactly as most of you if not all of you don't want to see Trump as president of the USA. What is the difference between you and me?

Arye
What’s wrong ( in the days of an Israeli) with Jeremy Corbyn?

I was once idly following my progress on my phone map, travelling on a Virgin Pendolino from Euston to Manchester, when I noticed that the line passed close by a hamlet identified as Hyde Lea. Happily we were doing 120mph or thereabouts so left it quickly behind.

I was once idly following my progress on my phone map, travelling on a Virgin Pendolino from Euston to Manchester, when I noticed that the line passed close by a hamlet identified as Hyde Lea. Happily we were doing 120mph or thereabouts so left it quickly behind.
120 mph? That sort of Momentum around Hyde Lea could get you into big trouble, or even reported to the local council

What’s wrong ( in the days of an Israeli) with Jeremy Corbyn?
I mentioned in another reply that his name is mentioned several times in UK press as close to the Hamas and Hezbollah or involved for a long period of time with a group of Holocoast diniers. This is wrong.
I can't critsize the fact that he is heavily biased toward the Palestinians but it is a good reason for me to dislike him.
He is for me what Trump is for the Palestinians.

Arye

Again with the hyperbole. Corbyn is no more a Trump analogue than he is an existential threat to the Jews. Frankly, this escalation to the point of ridiculousness in some quarters (not just you, Ayre) illustrates why I lost sympathy with the Israeli lobby position years ago. That, and the reprehensible behaviour of Israel, obvs.

And what did Israel do to "to stop the murder of 600,000 Syrians, did nothing to Stop the expell of about 6,000,000 Syrians, did nothing to stop the destroying of more than 12,000,000 houses of Syrians"? Or "China killing 1,000,000 in Tibet which made you all standing in line to boycott Chinese goods" for that matter?

By the way, that figure you mention for Tibet is very much in dispute, and I doubt many people take part in the boycott. It also does not justify your government's hardline stand against part of their own population and the people they share their country with.

I didn't boycott Chinese goods, but I do boycott Israeli goods, and will continue to do so.
I don't think that Israel could do something in Syria especially when Putin took the command there. Israel gave medical aid in the border and in Israeli hospitals.

My point is that the Europeans like to hate Israel more than other places around the globe.

BTW, all European intelligences are collecting information from the Israeli intelligence that in many case simply saving your lives.

Arye

One gets the impression the OP is hiding in the toilets from his boss and has come across a copy of The Sun someone stuffed down the back of the cistern six months ago.
It only reminds me of a Jack Barron post, but in the opposite direction.

Typical PFM.
Berate the OP and completely ignore the subject so that the provisional wing of PFM can attack the poster.
There was no mention of Israel in the OP.
The fact is that the Labour Party will not sign up to an internationally accepted definition of anti-semitism, a position that even McDonnell doesn't like.
It couldn't possibly be anything to do with Corbyn's actions in 2010 for which he has just apologised.
Maybe if they did accept the definition, Corbyn would be defined as anti-semitic by his party's own rules - not good for the leader of the Labour Party.
Although if his actions were anti-semitic by the internationally accepted definition, that makes him anti-semitic.
Either way, it's a great distraction from the Tories & long may it continue.

Typical PFM.
Berate the OP and completely ignore the subject so that the provisional wing of PFM can attack the poster.
There was no mention of Israel in the OP.
The fact is that the Labour Party will not sign up to an internationally accepted definition of anti-semitism, a position that even McDonnell doesn't like.
It couldn't possibly be anything to do with Corbyn's actions in 2010 for which he has just apologised.
Maybe if they did accept the definition, Corbyn would be defined as anti-semitic by his party's own rules - not good for the leader of the Labour Party.
Although if his actions were anti-semitic by the internationally accepted definition, that makes him anti-semitic.
Either way, it's a great distraction from the Tories & long may it continue.
Actually the second post - mine - invited him to put up the four exclusions for discussion. Answer came there none.
You could do that if you like?

Actually the second post - mine - invited him to put up the four exclusions for discussion. Answer came there none.
You could do that if you like?
Yes, this is fundamental. There appears to be little discussion here or anywhere else about the exclusions and what it is that makes them so contentious

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back