advertisement

How many think Corbyn will get in in Islington next election?

Yes, a centrist party is just what we need. Look what happened the last time that happened. SDP were they called. Jumped into bed with the Liberals didn't they? Green Party just a fringey waste of time.

Winning a General Election will require Tory voters (that’s -real- Tory voters, not Labour voters who are ‘Tories’ because they don’t like Corbyn) voting in large numbers for Labour. I don’t think Corbyn’s the man to achieve that

To get back on topic, can I suggest the OP might like to look at JC's GE results. Last one he scraped home with a majority of about 34,000. The one before was 21,000. The time before a mere 13,000. Seems like it's going up and not down. But he's useless apparently.

I can certainly look down on tabloid journalists if that is a useful indicator!

So, all tabloid journalists are bad people are they? Seems a nonsensical generalisation to me.

What about broadsheet journalists? Cut above?

Radio journalists? Any good?

To get back on topic, can I suggest the OP might like to look at JC's GE results. Last one he scraped home with a majority of about 34,000. The one before was 21,000. The time before a mere 13,000. Seems like it's going up and not down. But he's useless apparently.

And right there we have a highly useful ‘peak Corbyn’ indicator! Bring on the next election!

not to mention failed ones at that.

Ah that one again. Remember when you posted that before and I asked you in what way I'd failed? You didn't reply. I'll ask again.

You might also see the bit above where TonyL explains how personal attacks aren't allowed.

In light of the earlier advice from TonyL I have reported your post. It's untrue, unsubstantiated and libellous. I'm sure it will be dealt with in the even handed way this forum has become famous for.

So, all tabloid journalists are bad people are they? Seems a nonsensical generalisation to me.

Maybe I should have narrowed it just a little to those prepared to work for ugly right-wing fake-news publications such as The Mail On Sunday!

And right there we have a highly useful ‘peak Corbyn’ indicator! Bring on the next election!

Could increase his majority in the light of an irrelevant LibDem party, irrelevant Green Party and a hated Conservative Party. But that smacks of logic. We can't be having that on here can we?

Could increase his majority in the light of an irrelevant LibDem party, irrelevant Green Party and a hated Conservative Party. But that smacks of logic. We can't be having that on here can we?

So how’s he going to persuade Tories to vote Labour?

Maybe I should have narrowed it just a little to those prepared to work for ugly right-wing fake-news publications such as The Mail On Sunday!

Oh I see. Isn't that a bit of an uncalled for personal attack? Or are there different rules for the site owner?

FWIW I was in a difficult position with my career. I faced having my home repossessed, had an expensive legal issue to fight and three young children to bring up. The MoS offered me a fantastic job. Never once was I told what I could or couldn't write. Never once did I write anything supportive of the Tory Party.

But in your eyes I'm total scum. Fair enough. I won't lose any sleep.

Tories are clearly worried about him with the Daily Fail running a 15 page slag of biography of him.

Whence democracy when privately owned rags are allowed to conduct permanent party political publishing on behalf of the Tory party is my view.... I guess it must take year round brain washing to get all them turkeys to vote for xmas...

Whence democracy when privately owned rags are allowed to conduct permanent party political publishing on behalf of the Tory party is my view.... I guess it must take year round brain washing to get all them turkeys to vote for xmas...

It's definitely working if you take PFM as any kind of barometer. The hatred of Corbyn/Labour by a handful of remainiacs on here puts the Daily Mail et al to shame.

It's definitely working if you take PFM as any kind of barometer. The hatred of Corbyn/Labour by a handful of remainiacs on here puts the Daily Mail et al to shame.

They'd need to be calling for the legalisation of child prostitution to put the Daily Mair to shame....

FWIW I was in a difficult position with my career. I faced having my home repossessed, had an expensive legal issue to fight and three young children to bring up. The MoS offered me a fantastic job. Never once was I told what I could or couldn't write. Never once did I write anything supportive of the Tory Party.

I won't lose any sleep.

Don’t be telling me that it’s not OK to criticise Corbyn whilst it’s OK for you to work for a right wing tabloid. We all do what we’ve got to do but you’re in absolutely no position to hand down judgements to anyone.

What about those who don't hate Corbyn, but who are struggling to understand the slavish devotion of others. To paraphrase the great Stevie Wonder - he hasn't done nothin'.

advertisement

Back