advertisement

HiFiWigWam Banning long standing members en masse

I like the sound of the new guard- Global Hawkeye. Sounds like a 24/7 UAV surveillance/ terrain denial operation (with optional Hellfire thread takedown and behavioural correction).

Well you asked for your's to be gone though. I had mine zapped out and I think I was the first to have that done to a member. I saw James talking today/yesterday about how it was done to Sod and how it was unnecessary and callous. Yeah, it is. Like when ( the previous regime ) they did it to me. I thought it was really spiteful. As you say, a legacy gone. Twenty thousand posts of golden brilliance :D, lost to the world.

I like the sound of the new guard- Global Hawkeye. Sounds like a 24/7 UAV surveillance/ terrain denial operation (with optional Hellfire thread takedown and behavioural correction).

It's all remarkably confusing. I don't understand the anonymous admin overlord thing at all, and by the looks of it neither does anyone else. Is it a giant anime robot? I'd like one of those for pfm.

I hope they sort it out soon though as after reading the thread I'm convinced it is repairable. The core is definitely still there as is a good mod team, though I have doubts about the path at present. Any communal structure needs openness and clarity, the hierarchy needs to be understood by all.

It's all remarkably confusing. I don't understand the anonymous admin overlord thing at all, and by the looks of it neither does anyone else. Is it a giant anime robot? I'd like one of those for pfm.

I hope they sort it out soon though as after reading the thread I'm convinced it is repairable. The core is definitely still there as is a good mod team, though I have doubts about the path at present. Any communal structure needs openness and clarity, the hierarchy needs to be understood by all.

x2 It is all a bit confusing.( Though l am easily confused mind.):D

Nonsense. Get them by the balls; the hearts and minds will follow.

Well you asked for your's to be gone though. I had mine zapped out and I think I was the first to have that done to a member. I saw James talking today/yesterday about how it was done to Sod and how it was unnecessary and callous. Yeah, it is. Like when ( the previous regime ) they did it to me. I thought it was really spiteful. As you say, a legacy gone. Twenty thousand posts of golden brilliance :D, lost to the world.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Another criminal moaning the police nabbed him

Quietyou.

The spiteful deletion of my brilliant contributions was a crime against humanity.

As we speak, the United Nations is considering whether to declare the action a Genocide.

All I can garner from the link to the Wigwam thread is that someone apparently needs a damn good cock-punching. Not really sure what's involved in that but it sure sounds fun.

advertisement

Back