advertisement

HiFiWigWam Banning long standing members en masse

Same here. Seems like the tw*ts that own it have shut the whole forum down to prevent wammers learning the truth.

Or maybe they are fed up with the puerile insults coming their way from contributors who act like they own the place. I could be wrong.

James dropped a bombshell that the mods were lying and then 2 minutes later the site went. Read into that what you want.

Mr Cat and I are going to have great fun controlling the forum.

I think our investment is going to prove worthwhile.

This place could do with a bit of Wam like banter at times. Not more personal insults just a bit more light-heartedness.

Quietyou.

The spiteful deletion of my brilliant contributions was a crime against humanity.

As we speak, the United Nations is considering whether to declare the action a Genocide.

I hear you. Its kristallnacht all over again. Oy veh ist mir.

It's getting even weirder over there! I have spent the last few weeks doing hifi, so I missed all the original shenanigans. That'll learn me!

So, let me get this straight; the sweary/abusive Wammers don't like the new admin, hate the mods, don't see how the forum can survive, fings ain't wot they used to be, etc etc.

Maybe they should set up their own forum, free from these admin/mods, where they can swear and abuse to their hearts' content ... oh, wait, they already did that. So why the continuing weeping and wailing?

So, let me get this straight; the sweary/abusive Wammers don't like the new admin, hate the mods, don't see how the forum can survive, fings ain't wot they used to be, etc etc.

Maybe they should set up their own forum, free from these admin/mods, where they can swear and abuse to their hearts' content ... oh, wait, they already did that. So why the continuing weeping and wailing?

Please report to the banning teepee.

I'm slightly uncomfortable that this is becoming a public lynching based on little hard evidence. This thread exists uncomfortably with our AUP, and neither Tony nor any of us who mod this site have any knowledge of what has occurred at the Wam. Already one member of HWW has it would seem been wrongly accused of adopting an alias and causing trouble. PFM isn't going to publish accusations that cannot be proven to have solid foundations. If this thread is to continue can we carefully consider what we post, and not post conjecture as facts.

Thanks
<moderating>

advertisement

Back