advertisement

Glasto 2024

Finally got round to watching the Disclosure set, I really enjoyed it apart from the Sam Smith interlude so when I capture the audio I'll be editing that bit out.

LCD Soundsystem and Disclosure are my two favs so far.

I'm bored.... Burna boy not really doing it for me and the rest DJ sets.....am I missing something good?

Really annoying that SZA and Justice clash. One would hope the BBC would keep both on iPayer, but I don’t trust them given so much really good stuff is missing this year.

Really annoying that SZA and Justice clash. One would hope the BBC would keep both on iPayer, but I don’t trust them given so much really good stuff is missing this year.

might not be missing much with SZA, we've not been entirely convinced in our previous viewings

might not be missing much with SZA, we've not been entirely convinced in our previous viewings

Yes, it may well not be for me. She starts before Justice (who I know I like as their current album is sitting in the other room!), so I’ll almost certainly be turning over for them.

Has anyone covered artists in orange paint yet or stuck themselves to the stage or do they only destroy art, sport and congest the road network?

I’ll watch glasto on catch- up over the next month and will read the whole thread along the way.

Justice - never heard of them...but enjoying it already...hopefully a fine finish to the weekend. Hic,

advertisement

Back