advertisement

Glasto 2024

Would have loved to have lived through Disco!

Though being in the UK it would have been more Hot Chocolate than Studio 54.

Ugh.

I've actually been to Studio 54 once. I was with a group, and by the time I got my ticket from the coat check, my party had disappeared. The place was so packed with people, I made several laps of the floor and never found them, so I left. It was an unremitting assault on the senses, I hated it and couldn't wait to escape.

So far (watching on iplayer) I've really enjoyed Justice, Little Simz and Sleaford mods and I'm looking forward to watching PJ Harvey and Black Pumas.

Finally got to catch-up on the Heilung set. Entertaining stuff and sounds really impressive on the stereo. They are quite earnest but there was a track that started approx. 43min in on the iPlayer which raised a chuckle. It starts with an electronic riff that sounded just like the start riff from 'Theme from S'Express' and I couldn't get it out of my head.
Great theatrics on stage as well. Basically, 'Vikings:The Musical' 🙂

Finally got to catch-up on the Heilung set. Entertaining stuff and sounds really impressive on the stereo. They are quite earnest but there was a track that started approx. 43min in on the iPlayer which raised a chuckle. It starts with an electronic riff that sounded just like the start riff from 'Theme from S'Express' and I couldn't get it out of my head.
Great theatrics on stage as well. Basically, 'Vikings:The Musical' 🙂
Couldn't agree more, the highlight of Glastonbury 24 for me.

advertisement

Back