advertisement

GB News Channel

Apparently from Companies House. Please correct the numbers if you find they are incorrect.
The numbers are correct, but wildly misleading without the following context:

GB News' accounts are made up to 31 May (Companies House).
GB News launched on 13 June 2021 (Wikipedia).
So the 2021 wages and salaries line entry (£821,220) represents wages before GB News launched.

His well-worn fake politician suit should suffice...
Suitable title for his show...Chequers Charade?

A suitable replacement for that dodgy Fox bloke....

BBC News - Boris Johnson: Former prime minister to host GB News show
The corpulent chancer is going to turn it into his Truth Social. This must have been approved by the scabrous owners who fear their shitty business interests are going down along with the Tories at the next GE

Jeremy Corbyn is suing GB News/Farage for what looks to my eyes to be obvious libel.

Ofcom also ruled against GB News for I think the ninth time, both in the case of Lawrence Fox and Dan Wotton. These are the people the Conservative Party endorses, enables and co-presents a propaganda channel with. This is how far they have sunk:

Jeremy Corbyn is suing GB News/Farage for what looks to my eyes to be obvious libel.

Ofcom also ruled against GB News for I think the ninth time, both in the case of Lawrence Fox and Dan Wotton. These are the people the Conservative Party endorses, enables and co-presents a propaganda channel with. This is how far they have sunk:

Crowdfunder? I'm in!

advertisement

Back