advertisement

Dyson

Do you think this thread is about the quality of Dyson vacuum cleaners ?

The cross-pollination of it is also interesting. Amazon constantly has Dyson on sale, either on the primary site or on Woot, a discount site they bought a few years ago. And all while Amazon has normalized the practice of US cities engaging in bidding wars to give Amazon huge tax breaks and/or breaks on prime real estate (no pun) so they'll build warehouses in the 'winning' area. I guess some people don't care that something's being cut, or that their taxes are going up, to fund this BS. Because $12 an hour jobs. And the suckerfish supportive service industries paying less wage than that. And as Amazon dumps millions of those savings into robotization to eliminate those same jobs. It's a great racket when you're a global company.

I love our Dyson cordless, like our DC02 we don't smash it into walls and it's lasting well with no failures other than consumables.

He has a business to run, I'll leave his business decisions to him.

But no government should pander to ****ers.

I'm getting nowhere ... let’s go at it this way. You’re in a pub enjoying that pint and in walks a hottie who obviously knows how to showcase her best attributes. She’s soon tipsy and flirts with one guy then another. Shoots you a few looks and finally makes her way over. One thing to another, a month later she’s moved in. Soon after, you find out she’s screwing a blingy up and comer in that new building down the road. Big fight, she takes all the stuff you bought her and moves in with Hugo.
That is normal selfish business behaviour.
This is a special case where the hottie has been storing blue asbestos in your loft while preparing to leave.

Simply put he advocated a brave new Brexited Britain thriving on the world stage but didn't think it was good enough for his own company... shitehawk.

Dyson obviously knew how, and that’s why your government took money from your pocket and moved them in to start. She’s Dyson, Hugo is Singapore and you’re here whinging. Before you know it this bar becomes a hot spot for siren song.

Who all suck harder than a Dyson. Boom tish!

It is a pity that the The Times has a pay wall otherwise I could point you to an article in todays edition that contradicts most if not all the comments made in this thread.

It is a pity that the The Times has a pay wall otherwise I could point you to an article in todays edition that contradicts most if not all the comments made in this thread.

Presumably not the one entitled -
"If Dyson believes in Brexit, he should stick around to see it through." by John Kampfner is former chief executive of the Creative Industries Federation.

His conclusion published there and elsewhere seems fair.

"I do not begrudge Dyson a penny of his £9.5 billion and celebrate the service he has done for the nation, and for his employees in Wiltshire and elsewhere. I emphatically don’t buy the “my decision had nothing to do with Brexit” argument. And I do resent the prominent Brexiteers who have sidelines in companies advising clients how to pull their money out of the UK (John Redwood), or how to invest funds in Dublin (Moggers), or who have rushed to secure their French residency (Nigel Lawson)."

For what it's worth, I've used a Dyson DC-04 fro more than 15 years without a single problem. Don't fall for Project Fear! ;)

Us hard remainers have taken to Henry Hoover - a true patriot among vacuum cleaners. British and proud of it.

Simply put he advocated a brave new Brexited Britain thriving on the world stage but didn't think it was good enough for his own company... shitehawk.

Indeed, he’ll be building his shiny new Integrity Vacuum elsewhere with appropriately cheap labour.

Donald will be happy. Hoover is an American company.

Then again, Henry is Numatic, a British company.

Everyone knows that Henry Hoover is as British as fish and chips, pie and gravy, bangers and mash, Victoria and Albert and Hoover plc has nothing to do with it.

Everyone knows that Henry Hoover is as British as fish and chips, pie and gravy, bangers and mash, Victoria and Albert and Hoover plc has nothing to do with it.

According to the radio programme I heard yesterday, 'Fish and Chips' was invented by italian immigrants and Albert is ... / was ... er ... :confused:

advertisement

Back