advertisement

Dyson

I bought a DC01 about 18-20 years ago, the first Dyson upright. It is the only Dyson product I’ll ever own. My current vacuum cleaner is a Miele Cat & Dog. A far better device that is as far as I can establish made in Germany. I’d now no more buy Dyson than I’d drink in a Weatherspoons.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Dyson is moving his HQ to Singapore purely because 3 months ago Singapore signed a free trade agreement with the EU - so Dyson will have more access to European markets from Singapore than from the UK! Good job I’m a Miele Cat and dog now! Dyson are a piece of crap!

Agree on Miele and I also have one of their 'cat and dog' variants but I must confess to going to Wetherspoons on occasions.

Is there any spokesperson (I'm being polite) for Brexit that isn't making money on the side out of it ?

As with Mogg telling his clients to move their assets out of the UK so he can keep his commission up. Brexit is only for the little people.

Dyson is moving his HQ to Singapore purely because 3 months ago Singapore signed a free trade agreement with the EU - so Dyson will have more access to European markets from Singapore than from the UK! Good job I’m a Miele Cat and dog now! Dyson are a piece of crap!
I wonder why an agreement was needed. Singapore was already wide open

Do you see any similarities between you and James Dyson regarding Brexit?

Not sure about Brexit but they both sell parts for hairdryers.

tenor.gif

I’d now no more buy Dyson than I’d drink in a Weatherspoons.

Well, I occasionally drink in a Weatherspoons, but I'll never buy another Dyson. Absolute rubbish. When I took ours to the tip, I asked one of the staff where I should leave it. "Over there" he said, pointing to a mini-forest of forlorn Dysons.

Had a Dyson in the nineties. Lasted 2-3 years and stopped working, having already had bits break off.

Had a Sebo since, still going strong.

Great design in principal, but I really do curse the c**t when I have to use a knife to physically scrape out the bag compartment to empty it on a £300 hoover. Also needed replacement parts twice and now the batteries gone.

I don't like him.

His urinals are crap and his local MP isn’t too thrilled with him. Another Brexit Count putting his money where his mouth isn’t.

His urinals are crap and his local MP isn’t too thrilled with him. Another Brexit Count putting his money where his mouth isn’t.
Sir James urges Britain to walk out on the EU then...err...walks out on Brexit Brtain-

Sir James Dyson failed to appear at a media event at which his company announced the relocation of its corporate base from Wiltshire to Singapore. Dyson, who was a leading supporter of the leave campaign who urged ministers to walk away without a deal saying “they’ll come to us”, did not explain why he is taking the HQ of the firm he founded in 1991 out of the UK.
The Guardian.

advertisement

Back