advertisement

Curmudgeon Corner

Reaching out. No I'm not.
Attachment-1.png

When did people start reaching out? Not a day goes by where I don't get an email from someone who's reaching out. Some recent examples —

I am reaching out to you because...

I’m going to reach out and see if we...

For all other concerns, reach out to...

Please feel free to reach out to...

Yes, I’ve reached out to...

We don't have one top at work, let alone Four Tops.

Joe

When did people start reaching out? Not a day goes by where I don't get an email from someone who's reaching out. Some recent examples —

I am reaching out to you because...

I’m going to reach out and see if we...

For all other concerns, reach out to...

Please feel free to reach out to...

Yes, I’ve reached out to...

We don't have one top at work, let alone Four Tops.

Joe
At the moment, the only reasonable response is to ask them not to reach out, but maintain a safe social distance.

The view out my front door changed for the worse today. Total accumulation is supposed to be 5-7”. It is too early in the season! I blame Canada for not building a wall tall enough to keep this crap up north where it belongs! :mad:

UeHgUSF.jpg

I bet the bad weather is caused by those signs on the street. I can’t quite make them out - what do they say?

The view out my front door changed for the worse today. Total accumulation is supposed to be 5-7”. It is too early in the season! I blame Canada for not building a wall tall enough to keep this crap up north where it belongs! :mad:

UeHgUSF.jpg

Trump has got Space Force controlling the weather to prevent dirty, commie Democrats from voting.

I blame Canada for not building a wall tall enough to keep this crap up north where it belongs! :mad:

I've got a lot of Canadian relatives who are all in favour of building a tall wall. I don't think it's got anything to do with weather though. :cool:

New records with pops, crackles etc. I mean, ffs?.

Adverts that have absolutely nothing to do with the product.

Lewis Hamilton not getting sports personality of the year, yeah he gets paid serious money but that’s not his fault and his achievements should be recognised.

The girl who does the Peppa Pig “live” show, not the cartoons. God, she’s so happy I want to vomit.

I bet the bad weather is caused by those signs on the street. I can’t quite make them out - what do they say?

sbmbTlG.jpg

Signs are like rugs. They really do pull the whole block together.

I would have preferred the use of the PFM-approved “obvs”, but this will have to do.

Our NHS.

All politicians in a parties are slipping it in now. Until covid it was merely the NHS.

There were certainly a lot of them. It was like a sort of low-level mass hysteria.

Saucepan-bangers, I like that!

advertisement

Back