Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Curmudgeon Corner

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Snufkin, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

Or the time. Or which day it is. (My usual situation.)

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  2. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

I think this is a very real issue.

3. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Well, I can dream, can’t I?

There’s a bus lane North out of Stockport on the A6. It’s constantly being broken and restarting, with new signs about the period of operation at each new section. I drive that road perhaps once a year, so I’m not familiar with it. Also, it’d be a fool who assumed the hours of validity were the same from one end of the sequence of sections to the other, and it’s a busy road with lots going on. There simply isn’t time to take in the hours of validity every 300 yards or so. Far easier and less distracting (therefore, safer) just to stay out of the bus lane.

Guinnless likes this.
  4. Bart

Bart pfm Member

This used to bother me but since I traded in my old Toyota for a Routemaster it’s been no problem:)

Sue Pertwee-Tyr and Snufkin like this.