advertisement

Cricket 2023

It’s always amusing when armchair fans start to make, what they think, are profound observations. Let’s be honest, we haven’t a clue.

Could still go either way but difference of scoring rate is incredible.

Enjoy it Gav!

Our local CAMRA micropub often has a barrel of Jaipur on. At nearly 6% a couple of pints will do me. Never knew it was available in cans, I'll keep a look out.

Buy it in Tesco ;) Kipling's very good too, just a tad weaker maybe but I've not seen that in cans. My colleague used to live within staggering distance of the brewery in Derbyshire...

Many years ago I worked for the Harrison family when they had a Ford dealership. They had one of the most valuable car collections I’ve ever seen. Money comes to money. Thornbridge set up is rather impressive.

Joffra Archer failed to complete his IPL matches and has been ruled out of cricket for the summer due to fitness problems.I think he was badly managed when young and will never achieve what might have been.

Archer's out of the series with a stress fracture again and Stone has a hamstring injury I believe.
I don’t remember when last Stone played…been very long. He must have had a series of injuries. He looked the most threatening after the unfortunate Archer. As for Archer, at least, age is on his side, no matter how bad his current stress fracture looks. Imran Khan, Lillee came back after serious stress fractures. Let us hope he gives us more such thrilling passages of play as on that day bowling to Smith.

I don’t remember when last Stone played…been very long. He must have had a series of injuries. He looked the most threatening after the unfortunate Archer. As for Archer, at least, age is on his side, no matter how bad his current stress fracture looks. Imran Khan, Lillee came back after serious stress fractures. Let us hope he gives us more such thrilling passages of play as on that day bowling to Smith.

I think Stone has contemplated retiring from Tests given a string of injuries

Bring back Foakes behind the stumps, Bairstow has missed 2 catches and a stumping that I have seen, being interspersed with the horse racing. Time for Bairstow to open the batting again?

It’s always amusing when armchair fans start to make, what they think, are profound observations. Let’s be honest, we haven’t a clue.

Could still go either way but difference of scoring rate is incredible.
Except those of us who have played outside the armchair maybe?

Feels like that no-ball might be a huge moment.

Indeed matthewr. That 2 minutes, just listening on TMS, encapsulates the highs & lows of sport so perfectly to me.

I'm afraid chaps, that the 1st bit of my doomer's prediction, is fast becoming ominously realised: crims with 500 runs.

advertisement

Back