• I am optimistic- I think that the UK and EU wll manage a working agreement

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • I am pessimistic - I don't see any EU or UK willingness to make a deal

Votes: 66 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to a friend last night and he hit the nail in the head. There is a poison in the UK and nobody is sure exactly what it is but whatever logic is at play it is a particularly nasty virulent strain that will cause long term harm to the country.

I think the main characteristic of this poison is that logic plays no part whatsoever. All those issues described by Sonority (what a clusterf---ing nightmare!) were completely avoidable and have been self-inflicted by the Story party.

So this whole thing turns on £150m pa of bloody fish ? BJ tries to use the threat of chaos in UK imports to push Macron into a rushed deal. o_O
A couple of weeks of Australian style expletives at Dover will clear BJ's mind.

So this whole thing turns on £150m pa of bloody fish ? BJ tries to use the threat of chaos in UK imports to push Macron into a rushed deal. o_O
Short term pain or years of interference by a sinking union.

That’s the South Indian monkey trap Johnson has his pink sweaty fingers in. Common sense would tell even the thickest ERG member that £300bn is worth a lot more than £150m but will he let go of the fish to prevent the economy crashing further or will he protect the Tory Party from Farage and itself? Either way Britain goes down.

I can’t imagine why you are asking me my thoughts on that specific post, but regarding that post, why would I have anything other than sympathy?

What do you want me to say? That I find it amusing, or something? :rolleyes:

What Manuel you have no imagination? Surely not. Just curious you comment on so many posts on this thread I just noticed you let such a well put together and descriptive post sail by :rolleyes: (just adding your favourite emoji for graphic effect).

On what you should say, Maybe something a bit more considered without the silly emoji at the end.

What Manuel you have no imagination? Surely not. Just curious you comment on so many posts on this thread I just noticed you let such a well put together and descriptive post sail by :rolleyes: (just adding your favourite emoji for graphic effect).

On what you should say, Maybe something a bit more considered without the silly emoji at the end.
What are you droning on about now?

No deal conditions would not last for long. Why would any profitable European auto maker want to give up market share to Koreans and Japanese?

Business people can see the value in trade; politicians see the value in bickering and grandstanding.

Brexit won't lead to fewer migrants, just the places where they come from will change.

No deal conditions would not last for long. Why would any profitable European auto maker want to give up market share to Koreans and Japanese?

Business people can see the value in trade; politicians see the value in bickering and grandstanding.

Brexit won't lead to fewer migrants, just the places where they come from will change.
Yesterdays meeting of MEPs was interesting, apart from the ROI and a handful of others telling it how it is, and lamenting the loss of the UK and Farage, the rest were more interested in towing the party line and ensuring union dole was handed out and more access to dole from the ECB.

Yesterdays meeting of MEPs was interesting, apart from the ROI and a handful of others telling it how it is, and lamenting the loss of the UK and Farage, the rest were more interested in towing the party line and ensuring union dole was handed out and more access to dole from the ECB.
Verhofstadt will be overjoyed with the absence of the Brits. They stop his push to the fully realized EU.

We get absorbed with British politics, naturally, but things might happen in the EU parliament too, a power play perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back