advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... V

Status
Not open for further replies.
A leaked document lays out plans to rename the county South of the border Mexikent.
Officials still undecided whether to adopt the Euro or the Mexican Peso...

Protesters have taken to the streets of Maidstone shouting "I'm a Leaver but I didn't vote for this schiit!".

On the upside, hi-fi gear will be cheaper in Mexikent.

A leaked document lays out plans to rename the county South of the border Mexikent.
Officials still undecided whether to adopt the Euro or the Mexican Peso...

Protesters have taken to the streets of Maidstone shouting "I'm a Leaver but I didn't for this schiit!".

On the upside, hi-fi gear will be cheaper in Mexikent.

If we get Freeports, they will need tariff borders.

Maybe Kent is the first experiment?

Stephen

David Frost has told Barnier that Johnson wants a deal and is ready to ‘enter the tunnel’. Apart from Barnier’s understandable fear of getting trapped in there with those two, he has told Frost that the European heads of state are unable to take the word of Johnson, nor do they believe he has the support of his party in reaching the necessary compromise so it’s looking like hard Brexit is on the cards. Get the Ginsters in now.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ism-that-deal-in-sight?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

That's an interesting set of fantasies you have there. Most Brexiters want nothing to do with French peasants, tractors, fishermen etc. But good to see you're rootin' for them.

Big Phil Hogan had to go, of course, because he broke the rules. No ifs, no buts. That other "unelected official", Little Dom Cummings, is still there. Contrast and compare.
One of my previous fantasies, When most folks on here predicted Dom would be sacked, was that he would retain his job.

^

I can’t imagine what his skills are other than what seems to be a complete lack of any social conscience. Going by reports, he come across as an anti-social, arrogant, bullying twat, which is likely to be what attracts the tory party to him in general and the present Cabinet in particular.

His skills are needed to assist Boris to get Brexit done.

Doesn't it bother you if the UK breaks up, food standards are lowered, environmental protection goes out the window, workers' rights are eroded, the NHS and schools are privatised and the bottom-99% English people become poorer? (in other words, BrExit)

And since you're pro-democracy, doesn't it bother you that Cumenic Cummings - the man worm shapping the future of the UK - is an "unelected bureaucrat" (whilst interestingly Juncker was actually elected by the elected representatives of the people, just like the UK's PM)?

His skills are needed to assist Boris to get Brexit done.

His skills are not needed for that. There will be a fall guy or two as the Brexit turd slides into full view. Nothing has been delivered, far from it. The public reacts quite badly to disruption and they won't care that they voted for it, they are fickle like that.

His skills are not needed for that. There will be a fall guy or two as the Brexit turd slides into full view. Nothing has been delivered, far from it. The public reacts quite badly to disruption and they won't care that they voted for it, they are fickle like that.
Why would you expect any progress on a Brexit. There will be not be a deal until both sides are backed into a corner and that corner is not October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back