advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The willy of the people votes massively to elect incompetent MEPs that are unable to defend their needs in the EU Parliament, then blames the EU and votes to leave it. Makes sense to me.
That doesn't make sense to me. I've never noticed much interest in elections of MEPs, people deciding to leave the EU doesn't really have much to do with who their MEP is. I'd wager most people couldn't even put a name to their MEP. What are you on about?

So, you question my qualifications. That’s OK. You were answered.
Then you tell me to stop whining about CS pensions. I didn’t, I noted that a member in possession of one from his cushy position moans about government spending money constantly.

I fear your prejudices are influencing your judgement. However, your communication skills are just fine. They expose just the type of person you are.

I’m quite nicely pensioned up thank you very much. Thanks for asking.

That should be a sticky.

I love how this thread keeps veering completely off course. Brexity boys always get involved and agitate about things but no answers every provided. Still awaiting the positives.

For me the positives are the many great posts from the remainers and so called hard remainers. I get a good laugh from a lot of them.

Like this article it sums up where the fault for Brexit lies.
https://newsthump.com/2020/09/15/op...-except-the-people-who-actually-voted-for-it/

Disgraced former Defence Secretary, failed GP and Trade Secretary Liam Fox had his WTO pitch queered by EU ministers sez The Sun “but he still got through to the last five which shows other countries like us”. He hasn’t a hope in hell.

So true.....

"There are many people whom it is possible to blame for the shambles that Brexit has become: quisling traitors, remoaners, deep-state operatives, incompetent politicians, high court judges, so-called ‘experts’, academics…the list goes on.

However, there is one group who it would be unreasonable to expect to bear any responsibility whatsoever for the consequences of their actions: the people who actually voted for all of this.

This brave, plucky band could not have been expected to realise that the complex process of unpicking four decades of complex negotiated treaties against a strict deadline without doing serious and lasting harm to the very people and land they claim to love would be difficult."

So true.....

"There are many people whom it is possible to blame for the shambles that Brexit has become: quisling traitors, remoaners, deep-state operatives, incompetent politicians, high court judges, so-called ‘experts’, academics…the list goes on.

However, there is one group who it would be unreasonable to expect to bear any responsibility whatsoever for the consequences of their actions: the people who actually voted for all of this.

This brave, plucky band could not have been expected to realise that the complex process of unpicking four decades of complex negotiated treaties against a strict deadline without doing serious and lasting harm to the very people and land they claim to love would be difficult."
The 'one group' 'plucky band' applied common sense to the unsustainable EU and decided to bin it off.

The 'one group' 'plucky band' applied common sense to the unsustainable EU and decided to bin it off.

Proving once again that sense is far from common. You have no solutions or positives. That much is clear. The EU is looking far more sustainable than Brexit Island.

Maybe I misunderstood your statement. I read it as you think the EU will survive longer than the UK?

Anyway, I remember why I stayed out of this thread for so long....carry on chaps, good luck with the cause!

Maybe I misunderstood your statement. I read it as you think the EU will survive longer than the UK?

Anyway, I remember why I stayed out of this thread for so long....carry on chaps, good luck with the cause!

Yes I can see why you kept out of this thread if that's all you have. If you have any evidence that Brexit Island is doing other that going backwards at a faster rate than practically anyone else, feel free to share.

The EU will survive as long as the new shared responsibility debt raising continues to prop up overspending members. Since this new money raising mechanism was introduced at the recent mff budget meetings we have heard no more of the three monthly Italian debt repayments totalling 120 billion Euros by the end of October?

The EU will survive as long as the new shared responsibility debt raising continues to prop up overspending members. Since this new money raising mechanism was introduced at the recent mff budget meetings we have heard no more of the three monthly Italian debt repayments totalling 120 billion Euros by the end of October?
Where do you copy and paste from? It sounds regurgitated without any understanding.

It appears that the British Prime Minister flew to Perugia last weekend in the midst of a public health and economic crisis, to visit his favourite Russian oligarch and son of an ex-KGB officer. His office is denying it, Italian authorities have confirmed it. He held his zoom meeting with Tory MPs from there which is why the meeting went down for 20 min during which Mr. Fabricant sang patriotic songs. This is why Britain is so badly governed.

https://twitter.com/johnsweeneyroar/status/1307792810603667466?s=21

I love how this thread keeps veering completely off course. Brexity boys always get involved and agitate about things but no answers every provided. Still awaiting the positives.

For me the positives are the many great posts from the remainers and so called hard remainers. I get a good laugh from a lot of them.

Like this article it sums up where the fault for Brexit lies.
https://newsthump.com/2020/09/15/op...-except-the-people-who-actually-voted-for-it/
Good article. I’ve come across people who won’t even take responsibility for voting for Brexit but still blame the EU, anti democratic remoaners, Gina Miller, the Supreme Court, John Bercow etc etc. I wonder if anyone else here has encountered this phenomenon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back