advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

All that aside - despite all his goals City don't look the same side with Haaland up front.
I was thinking the same but then again they were pretty decent earlier in the season. A bit ironic really, they’ve ‘needed’ a striker for a while.

I am quite pleased Utd won as it makes things interesting.

Being mid table, that was an interesting result for what is fast becoming a neutral supporter. Spurs win tomorrow, and Man United to beat Arsenal next week will open the top of the table up nicely. Could be an exciting finish to the season.

Being mid table, that was an interesting result for what is fast becoming a neutral supporter. Spurs win tomorrow, and Man United to beat Arsenal next week will open the top of the table up nicely. Could be an exciting finish to the season.
It would. How much are you putting on that as a double? :D

I've dropped Trossard from my Fantasy football team. I wish I'd replaced him with Solly March: two goals and an assist.

I wouldn't put money on Spurs at the moment, that said though, a derby is a great leveller. As for Man United, they've beaten Arsenal already this season, so a win is not beyond them. 10-1 double though..

Klopp "congratulations to Brighton for winning against a really bad team".
Compound word being "unterdembusspielerschmatzen" - literal translation "under the bus player chucking".

Chelsea have 11 first team players out and have had a tumultuous 12 months. Not sure what has happened to Liverpool.

made it difficult for league 1 chasers Sheffield W but they got away with an early goal that was taken well TBH. Dropped out of the playoffs but a way to get, happy with the effort today.

made it difficult for league 1 chasers Sheffield W but they got away with an early goal that was taken well TBH. Dropped out of the playoffs but a way to get, happy with the effort today.

Chairboys huffed and puffed but not much end product. Mcleary & Mehmeti had off day. Lovely goal by Wednesday but not much else.
Wycombe will be lucky to make the play offs having already lost 10 games.

advertisement

Back