advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

Looks like Man U might have found a sugar daddy. Pity he can’t be arsed to pay tax in the UK although I am sure that won’t preclude him from ownership - the Devil himself would pass the Premier Leagues test if he could stump up the readies.

Last edited:
Looks like Man U might have found a new sugar daddy. Pity he can’t be arsed to pay tax in the UK although I am sure that won’t preclude him from ownership - the Devil himself would pass the Premier Leagues test if he could stump up the readies.

I'd hardly call the Glazers a Sugar Daddy, more like a Sugar Rapey. From what i read, Dubai have said that they will trump any bid for Man United, so any bids will just determine how much the Glazers pocket, if true.

A sugar daddy gives you what you want in order to get what they want. The Glasers have inarguably got what they wanted. United fans? A decaying white elephant of a stadium. No league titles in a decade. And so on.

attempting to sort bet for tonight, it is just a question of how many we lose by. although we have had soon good results against MC I cannot see a renaissance for us any time soon

Last years game was a good one - master class in centre forward hold up play and clinical finishing by Kane, if my memory is right.
Spurs will have everyone and his dog behind the ball in an attempt to frustrate City and then try to hit them with a quick break. The fatal flaw with that plan is that Son doesn't appear to be at the races this season.

Spurs will have everyone and his dog behind the ball in an attempt to frustrate City and then try to hit them with a quick break. The fatal flaw with that plan is that Son doesn't appear to be at the races this season.

there is one more more fatal flaw in your plan our Hugo

Arrogant team selection from Pep - only half time but it could cost them.

There's no arrogance - he has dropped players who haven't been delivering, generally speaking. It hasn't worked out but until the 44th minute, there's no way you would have predicted that scoreline at half time.

Well done to City, with Ake and Mahrez both superb. In Rico Lewis we have an outstanding prospect. Poor refereeing, again.

advertisement

Back