advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

Very poor, god knows where we go from here.
I can't believe you were as poor as Chelsea today - absolutely hammered (no pun intended) by Leeds and lucky to come away only losing 3 nil.
A few more performances like that and we'll be down scrapping with Manure.
Credit to Leeds who were superior all over the pitch with their high intensity game.

I can't believe you were as poor as Chelsea today - absolutely hammered (no pun intended) by Leeds and lucky to come away only losing 3 nil.
Credit to Leeds who were superior all over the pitch with their high intensity game.
Honestly we were embarrassing.
I dont want to bleat too much because it detracts from the opposition who were excellent. I can only speak from what I've just seen from my team I'm afraid.
I'm so disappointed now so I'd better leave it at that.....Terrible.

Yes. But. That free kick for second goal, was it a free kick? Was Sterling’s mistake to not grab the Leeds player by the hair and throw him on the floor, because that, apparently, is not a foul….

Sorry. Still fuming. Next doors cat is going to get a kicking if it comes round. Time to lock the dog in the kitchen and put a bowl of cream down in the middle of the lawn.

edit. Put on a Chelsea shirt, go to kick cat….and miss.

So that makes Arsenal top which is to say the least a surprise . Well done .

advertisement

Back