advertisement

All purpose football thread 2022/23 Season

No doubting Arsenal improved under Arteta and has made three good signings with Salib, Zinchenko and Jesus. Whether it’s enough to challenge Man C is debatable but I think a champions league spot is nailed on.

a champions league spot is nailed on.
I'd be reserving judgement on that until they've played at least a dozen games.
Depth of squad will be a huge factor as they're involved in Europe this season - not to mention potential injuries and suspensions. I must say though as an attacking threat they are very impressive.

Liverpool cannot win the league, Arsenal this and that, Villa pissed off with Gerard. Man U/ Ronaldo circus... All within three games! Those who know the game recognise the nonsense spouted and will only give a cursory glance at the table until at least ten games have been played , never mind that the transfer window is still open.

Liverpool cannot win the league, Arsenal this and that, Villa pissed off with Gerard. Man U/ Ronaldo circus... All within three games! Those who know the game recognise the nonsense spouted and will only give a cursory glance at the table until at least ten games have been played , never mind that the transfer window is still open.

It’s fun to speculate about the future though having seen how the teams have fared so far. No particular team favoured by me in the PL - I just enjoy watching a bit of footie.

Another deserved win by the opposition.
Brighton are very impressive fair play to them, they really do play for each other.
As for us I think its 1 win in 10 in the league.....Very poor, god knows where we go from here.

advertisement

Back