advertisement

ADAM Audio Tensor Delta's & Lavry DA11.

Lo Spacey.

Every time I see a pic of those Deltas I want to sell a kidney to get one.

I'm not at all unhappy with my Adam Compacts, the're damned good.

But, I do wonder jest what your beasties can do. And they look well meaty too.

Are you getting custom designs to make your design?

Is that all a kidneys worth on the black market these days :D.

No custom design aren't so custom, they can only make stands out of stock bits they use already, which none really fit the bill. They also wanted £500-600.

Nice pictures spacey! Now I am not liking my stands so much now..aesthetically anyway, can't wait to see the ones you ordered. The Deltas definitely need a special stand for them to look their best. Mine are very sturdy and filled with sand or something so they do the trick otherwise.

Agreed, as they're quite sculpted stands are not easy to match up especially with the right dims. Hopefully they'll be going into production next week some time.

Room still needs curtains book cases etc, should sound even better when finished.

Computer renders and wireframes :)

3D1.jpg

3D2.jpg

3D3.jpg

3D4.jpg
finish will be smooth satin black or a very fine textured black.

Arthur, they're bolted together so no horrible visible seem welds. They are all laser cut components, even the holes have a max tolerance of 0.015 of a mm :D.

Paul, you need to home Dem those Epsilon's you'll be able to fondle the anodized machined billet alloy surrounds in private. They really are that attractive.:p

My brother-in-law works for Ciba and is helping with getting the exact right finish and process. There will be no compromise in any aspect.

Are you going to decouple the speakers from the stands or the stands from the floor? Or will the speakers couple through into your floorboards? Or do you have a solid floor?

the stands will have M8 stainless steel spikes with adjustments and a locking cap from the top. I have included M6 holes in the top plate but I'll be using Blu-tak or tacky rubber pads as I don't want to mark the bottom of the speakers.

FYI, if anyone is contemplating buying or demo'ing the same combo. Try adjusting the input gain on the back of the Deltas by -6 or -7db. It's added a pronounced effect to the midrange and image. Been discussing things with Lavry tech support ... to great effect, very helpful indeed.

advertisement

Back