advertisement

ADAM Audio Tensor Delta's & Lavry DA11.

Lo Spacey.

As you're doing the shiny new stand thing, I wondered if you'll be selling the current ones (cheapish?). I'm only about twentyish miles from you for a pick up.

I think the silver legs might go well with the silver baffle of my Adam Compacts.

Just a thought. I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones under the Tensors.

Fess-up mate you don't wear the trousers do you....:p

No. I have to wear a boy scout's outfit at all times. Plus she allows me to fill the house top to bottom with gadgets and bears the 2m fish tank that I have in the dining room whilst seemingly spending her own money on nappies and bills; sometime even I feel the need to compromise....... :D

I've redesigned the stands to this, a more contemporary design. Issued for construction.

Does anyone else want some made?

Finishes avaliable in any colour, black or silver. Smooth satin or fine texture?

prototype.jpg

I've redesigned the stands to this, a more contemporary design. Issued for construction.

Does anyone else want some made?

Finishes avaliable in any colour, black or silver. Smooth satin or fine texture?

Hi Spacey, do you have your new stands now and if so, can we see some pictures and how do you like them?

Has anyone integrated the Deltas with a subwoofer? I am thinking of trying the JL Audio Fathom F110s....my dealer has the ADAM Betas which are considered full range (although the Deltas at 32Hz I think they are considered full range also) and still uses a subwoofer. He claims it adds ambience and opens up the soundstage somewhat.

advertisement

Back