advertisement

A thread to recommend stuff on the BBC

The questionable business ethics for one and the sense that the could anything they liked.

Having watched them all yesterday, all the way to Ghislaine's trial. It is difficult to understand the relationship between her and Epstein.
Powerful, bullying, controlling father with a sense he could do anything he wants...sounds pretty much like Epstein. And that has been reported as the nature of the attraction.

A recommendation for this Horizon from Hannah Fry who was recently diagnosed with cervical cancer and approached it as only a mathematician/logic geek could. She’s thankfully ok, and manages to present a fascinating look at the risks and assumptions that go along with cancer diagnosis and treatment. BBC link.

PS I follow her on Twitter and she was appropriately proud that it features the earliest post-watershed deployment of the f-word in BBC history.

A recommendation for this Horizon from Hannah Fry who was recently diagnosed with cervical cancer and approached it as only a mathematician/logic geek could. She’s thankfully ok, and manages to present a fascinating look at the risks and assumptions that go along with cancer diagnosis and treatment. BBC link.

PS I follow her on Twitter and she was appropriately proud that it features the earliest post-watershed deployment of the f-word in BBC history.

The recent Horizon documentary by Hannah Fry about her Cancer is very much worth a watch I feel.

I’ve watched quite a few of her documentaries and they were always excellent. The cancer diagnosis one was fascinating from a statistical point of view but she also conveyed the harsh realism of a cancer diagnosis. Excellent documentary.

advertisement

Back