advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears the Russians got through to Priti Patel and the Defence Secretary on the phone pretending to be Zelensky and they conversed with the sock puppet. Now saying their words might be edited and used by Russian propaganda.

Another appalling embarrassment after Truss’s disastrous visit to Moscow and that’s just the security breach. God knows what Patel said…

Do you have a link to this? I just tried Googling and came up with nothing.

Thanks guys. With this odious shower of dimwitted s***ts that makes up our so-called government, I'm afraid they will be easy pickings for propaganda stunts like this.

An interesting article in Byline Times on Steve Bannon’s ‘flooding the zone’ approach which looks to have been fully adopted and implemented by Johnson’s lying cheating Tory government. I’m certain very little of Johnson’s behaviour is unscripted or not deliberate. It exists to deflect and distract from the even worse stuff.

A second whistle blower has come forward to state Johnson did order cats and dogs be rescued from Kabul instead of people. Basically saying the Permanent Sec and his side kick at the FCO are lying to the Select Committee to cover for the Liar in Chief

So what kind of person would actually employ Boris and publish his utterings? Well, the Barclays of Telegraph fame of course. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...on-nephews-to-fund-divorce-battle-court-hears
A high court hearing on Thursday heard that Barclay, 87, has not paid any of the £100m divorce order made almost a year ago and has halved the monthly allowance to his wife of 34 years, Lady Hiroko Barclay.
The owner of the Telegraph media group as well as a number of other businesses now faces the prospect of a prison sentence, or a hefty fine, if found guilty of contempt of court for failing to pay a lump sum of £50m due last August. The full sum of £100m is due this May, making the award one of the UK’s biggest court cases.

James Cleverly with a classic case of 'the lady doth protest too much' https://twitter.com/JamesCleverly/status/1507269773310185472

Apparently if you criticise Johnson, you're a useful idiot for Putin. :rolleyes:

Cleverly is the useful idiot. Almost ditto for Johnson, except he's of no use at all
Amazing how much they in fact ape their authoritarian counterparts in Russia. I also see Grant Green is calling for the chief of P&O to resign over the sackings. Pure Instagram politics- he knew in advance they were going to do it yet did nothing to stop it.

Amazing how much they in fact ape their authoritarian counterparts in Russia. I also see Grant Green is calling for the chief of P&O to resign over the sackings. Pure Instagram politics- he knew in advance they were going to do it yet did nothing to stop it.

While I have no sympathy at all for the P&O boss, I’d like to see him reply something like ‘after you, Prime Minister’. If what government ministers have been caught doing over the last couple of years doesn’t merit resignation, what this prick did doesn’t either. In truth, they all warrant resignation, but to demand it of somebody else while declining to do so yourself is the height of hypocrisy.

not that I’m remotely surprised, obvs.

The stinking corruption, taking Russian cash and turning a blind eye to Russian interference in Brexit and general elections while smearing the leader of the official opposition. No wonder Johnson has been busy suppressing the report.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-in-british-democracy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I am a bit conflicted about wanting Johnson, Rees-Mogg et al heads on sticks outside traitors gate for treason and wasting perfectly good sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back