advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris secretly loves this new conflict as the main focus is on the war and Party Gate seems so insignificant,

The war is an absolute gift. If you can't blame price rises on Covid, then blaming it on Russia invading Ukraine will carry them through until 2023.

The war is an absolute gift. If you can't blame price rises on Covid, then blaming it on Russia invading Ukraine will carry them through until 2023.
You can imagine him on the podium, “I know it’s difficult, this moral battle with Russia. We shall all have to tighten our belts but you must know we are hitting the babushkas hard. We are hitting them in the food queues, in their hospital beds and in their tiny bank accounts. I will be able to tell you more when I return from Evgeny’s weekend shooting party”.

You can imagine him on the podium, “I know it’s difficult, this moral battle with Russia. We shall all have to tighten our belts but you must know we are hitting the babushkas hard. We are hitting them in the food queues, in their hospital beds and in their tiny bank accounts. I will be able to tell you more when I return from Evgeny’s weekend shooting party”.

‘…and before anyone gets the wrong idea, let me point out that it was just a perfectly normal shooting weekend.’

And this epitomises his eloquence dignity diplomacy and wisdom:
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...istance-to-uk-brexit-vote-criticised-as-crass
FFS.

It's almost as if Putin wrote the speech for him:
FON34IrWQAUe3Dc

Cold War Steve bang on point with unusual simplicity.

Voting for Brexit was like fighting a Russian invasion, says Johnson https://twitter.com/AlexTaylorNews/status/1505166049838260225

In the words of the tweeter, a loathsome man.
He’s the lowest of the low, but what does that say about those who support him?

In connected news look at this little snippet from The Guardian:

Last week David Canzini, the prime minister’s new deputy chief of staff, addressed advisers, saying that delivering on Brexit and explaining it had to be top of a list of five priorities. “If you don’t think that’s a priority you shouldn’t be here,” Canzini was reported as saying. The cost-of-living crisis was second, while the NHS, crime and immigration followed.

Do they really not realise that Brexit and the cost of living crisis are essentially part of the same thing?

Here's the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson on display:

And more:

What would people have said if you told them that 16 years later he would be PM?
Some of use knew what an appalling a hole he was then let alone now. Turned my attention to America during the UKs GE in 2019 that’s was a media set up and con the public to vote for the idiot now in no 10. Thank god trumps not in god help up if both these two are at the same time

Some of use knew what an appalling a hole he was then let alone now. Turned my attention to America during the UKs GE in 2019 that’s was a media set up and con the public to vote for the idiot now in no 10. Thank god trumps not in god help up if both these two are at the same time

Johnson was basically reiterating the Brexiter 'EUSSR' trope but in the most insensitive, crass, and repugnant way possible.

Who on earth votes for this f***kwit?

Reactions: PsB
Johnson was basically reiterating the Brexiter 'EUSSR' trope but in the most insensitive, crass, and repugnant way possible.

He's a larf old Boris, one of us. not an 'elite'. He may be a plonker but he's our plonker, he just tells it as it is fighting for the ordinary bloke, did you see him on that zip wire? You'd never guess he was dead clever really. What a card ....cont page 94.

One thing that astounds me is the far-right “oh, Labour would just wave a white flag” trope is still being rolled out by this government. A government that has accepted several £million in Russian oligarch donations, actually sold a peerage to an oligarch for money and favour against direct advice of the security services, and has an MP who very, very suspiciously removed £44.5m of his own business’s money from Russian banks etc just before sanctions were announced etc etc. Johnson himself is currently refusing to release details of who he invited to the Chequers residence, which implies a load of Russian money sloshing about there too. That’s before we even get onto Putin’s influence on Brexit, the £bns the party stole during the pandemic etc.

PS If anyone has missed it Minister For Vacuous Dickheadery Oliver Dowden’s ‘privet hedge’ speech was pure Ricky Gervais-grade comedy gold (Twitter).

PS If anyone has missed it Minister For Vacuous Dickheadery Oliver Dowden’s ‘privet hedge’ speech was pure Ricky Gervais-grade comedy gold (Twitter).

That is truly, toe-curlingly awful.

I'm sure there's a joke to be had in there about a privet hedge being a poisonous barrier between people, but I can't quite find it.

It appears the Russians got through to Priti Patel and the Defence Secretary on the phone pretending to be Zelensky and they conversed with the sock puppet. Now saying their words might be edited and used by Russian propaganda.

Another appalling embarrassment after Truss’s disastrous visit to Moscow and that’s just the security breach. God knows what Patel said…

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back