advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very pleased to see the speaker not objecting to the term ‘fraud’ used twice by different MPs to describe Sunak’s writing off of the countless £bns stolen by Tory MPs and donors throughout the party’s covid trough-feeding.

As stated many times I view the Conservative Party as a criminal entity far worse than any local drug gang etc. They are a bunch of thieves, spivs and con-artists. The ones that don’t directly steal from the tax-payer themselves willingly enable those who do. It was nice to see this effectively recognised in the HoC. For some reason MPs aren’t allowed to call lying entitled piece of shit Johnson a lying entitled piece of shit, but at least we can recognise many of the party and its backers are fraudulent.

Crispin Blunt MP told Radio 4 this morning that covid rules were broken in "most homes".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-claims-mp-defending-boris-johnson-partygate/

I think they've misjudged this very badly. Compliance with covid rules was very high. We've all read the endless threads of folk heartbroken because they we unable to say goodbye to loved ones or even attend funerals.

Blunt is one of the wing nuts you would expect to say something this stupid and deliberately miss that fact that nobody else would have been setting the rules. See also Rees-Mogg, Bone, Redwood and so on.

He prefers the word "ambuscade":
https://mobile.twitter.com/christopherhope/status/1486110358712508417/video/1

One User "Hello-hooray, what a nice day, for the Eton trifles, Eton trifles."

He may do, but this was Conor Burns on another channel - effectively proving by using a variation on the same theme that it was a spin cooked up and fed out by whatever counts as CCHQ nowadays. To be expected, of course. Reasonable for them to do in their situation, in fact. But it still makes my bastardometer twitch.

CWS bang on again
272762317_477311937344592_2164724196265104437_n.jpg

Crispin Blunt MP told Radio 4 this morning that covid rules were broken in "most homes".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-claims-mp-defending-boris-johnson-partygate/

I think they've misjudged this very badly. Compliance with covid rules was very high. We've all read the endless threads of folk heartbroken because they we unable to say goodbye to loved ones or even attend funerals.
The grifter assumes everyone else, like him is on the grift. You see Johnson too, lying reflexively, it comes naturally to him and he’s probably forgotten how many he’s told now, so best be safe and just keep on denying and telling more lies. His life is built on lies- to his wives, his colleagues, past employers and the public. Blunt seems to be saying “everyone does it so why castigate the Prime Minister for doing it?”.

Last edited:
It’s come to light that Johnson himself intervened to get stray dogs flown out of Afghanistan to the UK ahead of humans and lied about it.
There was no need for either or because the guy arranged & paid for his own flight, only for it to be stopped at the last minute by the military. He had ample room for all of his staff & his rescued animals from the shelter. The plane which eventually took him & his dogs, had the guy sitting on his own on an empty plane with the dogs in cargo.

In other words Johnson has seen a draft of her report and found the perfect stalling tactic

I’m not so sure. I was thinking that Sue Gray would get her report cleared by the civil service top brass and then passed to Johnson who would take the smudge tool to anything that could be perceived as dodgy. What would she do then? Either make the changes to the official document or resign. By passing the report to the police I think she has negated any chance of Johnson’s political interference. OK, it’s not yet checkmate, but I think it’s a move closer. How much can Cressida Dick influence the investigation and would she do it? She won’t be last Commissioner of Police and Johnson won’t be the last PM and the results of the investigation will outlive them both.

CWS bang on again
272762317_477311937344592_2164724196265104437_n.jpg
At the moment the Tory Party believes sticking to Johnson is the way out of this shit fest. They’re going to wait till he brings the roof of the temple down on their heads. They might get lucky with a war on Putin at the same time as a war on the EU and a war in Ireland but that’ll only delay the inevitable. The last person you want leading Britain into a national emergency again is Johnson.

If it were revealed that Johnson were a serial murderer, I have no doubt that they would be wheeling out a string of Tory MPs to defend him because it was only a few murders and it's not as if he committed genocide.

And Starmer would share a chuckle at PMQs over a bad joke about the bodies literally piling up at Downing Street.

Our only hope is that Putin get his list of countries ever so slightly mixed up and decides to invade the UK rather than Ukraine.

Apologies, just come back from a very pleasant afternoon that started off with PMQ’s, a long dog walk, a beer or two, and now listening to music, so not up to date with the news….

… has he gone yet?

Apologies, just come back from a very pleasant afternoon that started off with PMQ’s, a long dog walk, a beer or two, and listening to music, so not up to date with the news….

… has he gone yet?
Yes. Liz Truss is now PM, she’s appointed Boris as foreign sec and we’re at war with Russia over Ukraine. Sue Gray is leading the assault troops.

Yes. Liz Truss is now PM, she’s appointed Boris as foreign sec and we’re at war with Russia over Ukraine. Sue Gray is leading the assault troops.
Have you been watching Armando Iannucci’s Death of Stalin? It’s either that or something Lindsay Anderson would have created.

Sounds like Carrie ErBag influence there.
I'm glad the dogs got out but so many people needed to be out
Operation Save Big Dog- it’s as though he’s trolling the public. He literally got stray dogs brought out of Kabul to Britain while translators and other Afghans employees of Britain were left to face execution by the Taliban

Operation Save Big Dog- it’s as though he’s trolling the public. He literally got stray dogs brought out of Kabul to Britain while translators and other Afghans employees of Britain were left to face execution by the Taliban
Boris is a buffoon but this was down to military negligence, not government protocol. The withdraw was ****** from the start & as already stated, the guy purchased a flight out from his own pocket but the military stopped it & when he did get on a plane, it was empty, due to military resistance. Nothing to do with Boris or his motley crew. He will be history tomorrow but let's get the facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back