advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re welcome to them. If you lot are dumb enough to keep voting for that then hell mend you!

With Scotland removed from Westminster, I don’t think any other party would get a look in. Maybe that says more about the other parties. Scotland is way over represented in Westminster for a total population 60% that of London. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are considering it.

Torygraph reporting that there were TWO No.10 piss-ups the night before the Queen was photographed alone at her husband's funeral.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...d-downing-street-queen-country-mourned-death/
Given the Telegraph readership, this is going to enrage the old Tory establishment -in the church pews, in army headquarters, in the constituency parties, the cricket grounds, civil service, Masonic lodges, police and the House of Lords. Their party has been taken over by a lethal parasite.

Reactions: PsB
Given the Telegraph readership, this is going to enrage the old Tory establishment -in the church pews, in army headquarters, in the constituency parties, the cricket grounds, civil service, Masonic lodges, police and the House of Lords. Their party has been taken over by a lethal parasite.
Will they notice that the lethal parasite has installed other lethal parasites in the key strategic positions, so their options for replacing him boil down to a choice of other lethal parasites? But then again, if the media responds positively to 'not Boris', whomever that may be, perhaps it won't matter.

In some ways, Truss or Sunak in soon would give them a couple of years in post during which nothing would fundamentally change, because Tory's gonna Tory. The public might realise that the scales fell from their eyes under Johnson and this is what they are, Johnson wasn't a blip.

It's hope that keeps me going, sometimes.

The whole lot are such cynical lying scumbags. Unbelievable they're getting away with it.
Remember as the pandemic took off, with images of mass graves being dug, field hospitals being built, health care workers in full biological protection suits and people dying even with the best doctors could throw at this disease, Johnson boasted he shook hands with victims in hospital and he would keep shaking hands and that his father announced he would keep going down the pub?

This time with no medical reason to do so, he is ‘self isolating’ in his newly done up flat. A fridge he can hide in while his appointees tour the TV studios making excuses for him.

While some want to see Boris holding on almost to the next election, I'd prefer him to be gone today. There's quite a while before the next GE, if he's allowed to remain he'll be ditched just before the GE and a "sensible" put in post to make a few popular announcements about "jam in the not too distant future" and idiots will return in millions to rejoice and welcome the new messiah. If he goes now the mess that is Brexit, the covid debacle, the human rights issues will remain, these b@st@rds won't want to try to be popular to the plebs for that long. Hopefully even continuing their racist agenda and the Daily Hate/Exploit can't help keep the berks onside.

You’re welcome to them. If you lot are dumb enough to keep voting for that then hell mend you!

Less than 30% of 'us', please don't forget.

They can have my vote when they claw it from my cold, dead anus. But I can't help where I was born and have family and a life.

If he is ousted or quits, he could stay on as 'lame duck' PM a la Theresa May until the Tories choose a successor, or Raaab might pick up the reins. According to the Mirror, today, Johnson has to inform Brenda if he's resigning as PM and if he declines to do so, he remains PM even if no longer party leader. Wouldn't that be fun!

If he is ousted or quits, he could stay on as 'lame duck' PM a la Theresa May until the Tories choose a successor, or Raaab might pick up the reins. According to the Mirror, today, Johnson has to inform Brenda if he's resigning as PM and if he declines to do so, he remains PM even if no longer party leader. Wouldn't that be fun!
The Cabinet Secretary would have to evict him from the flat in Downing Street just as the Permanent Secretary at the FCO had to order him out of Carlton Terrace when he quit in order to start the beer hall putsch against May but thought he’d just stay on at the official residence.
The TV cameras were there as his personal tat, some of it in black bin bags by the looks of it, was bundled into the back of a removal van.

Yes, I well remember all that. Which is what makes me wonder whether he'll need to be dragged out of there. Any feelings for the respect for the office of PM, or the dignity of the party, are immaterial to his own immediate needs and wants, as we know.

I see that one of the parties was for Johnson’s outgoing head of comms, James Slack who has now publicly apologised. He is ex-DM, ex-Daily Express and now works for The Sun. Impossible to house train. You can understand why Leveson was pulled- corrupt newspaper men inside Downing St, later partying while everyone else was locked down including the monarch.
The Sun has been understandably a bit quiet about the Downing St partying and Johnson won’t be able to use him as a human sacrifice because he’s already gone.

I see that one of the parties was for Johnson’s outgoing head of comms, James Slack who has now publicly apologised. He is ex-DM, ex-Daily Express and now works for The Sun. Impossible to house train. You can understand why Leveson was pulled- corrupt newspaper men inside Downing St, later partying while everyone else was locked down.
The Sun has been understandably a bit quiet about the Downing St partying and Johnson won’t be able to use him as a human sacrifice because he’s already gone.

Once Johnson has gone he`ll be back at any or all of those rags penning articles on "The real inside story of those Number 10 raves".

The same James Slack who wrote this, then went to work for a Tory Prime Minister. Wheels of corruption,

WqnQcgb.jpg

The more stones that are turned over, the more there is slithering around in there. Cameron had a criminal from Murdoch inserted into his Downing St operation now we see similar with Johnson but turbocharged. Importation of right wing goons while decapitating and intimidating the civil service and boy, do they loath scrutiny.

The more stones that are turned over, the more there is slithering around in there. Cameron had a criminal from Murdoch inserted into his Downing St operation now we see similar with Johnson but turbocharged. Importation of right wing goons while decapitating and intimidating the civil service and boy, do they loath scrutiny.
Yes, the media, and specifically the people in these positions, enjoy power without responsibility and no form of accountability. And we can't vote them out.

Yes, the media, and specifically the people in these positions, enjoy power without responsibility and no form of accountability. And we can't vote them out.
It’s a business empire. Murdoch has engaged corrupt police officers and politicians in the past. His Fox News is nothing to do with journalism, it’s a propaganda machine, one that had a pivotal role in attempting to overthrow a democraticly elected president in the US.
Now it seems Murdoch and business rivals are inside No.10 again failing to report breaches of lockdown laws -because their own place men were at these parties.
It then begs the question- which other political editors/ courtiers were present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back