advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping they’d keep Johnson longer. Sunak may well get them back in the running under our fixed electoral system. My hope is if they do change leader it is for Truss. A woman with intellectual agility and debating skills of a typical door handle would unquestionably be my choice for Tory leader.

PS I’d like to see a non-Tory coalition next time in the hope it could reverse authoritarianism that Labour would likely resist with a majority and maybe even pave the way to PR. I’m certainly not rooting for a Labour majority (and obviously not a Tory one). My fear is a change to Sunak could get it to hang with the Tories still the largest party.

Normal for Tory Met, yes. The Good Law Project are about to sue them on exactly this issue. They are a clearly politicised police force.

Exactly the kind of reason I am so very happy to support the Good Law Project.
Good grief, the core need for it goes back to the Magna Carta settlement of 1215!
cl40: “To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.”

- and that cuts both ways;
esp. in tandem with the later bit (Cl. 45) requiring that the (King) should appoint only justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs who knew and would enforce the law. Which elegantly also effected that no-one is above it.

Meanwhile our human rights and civil liberties are being thrown on the bonfire and by and large no one gives a shit it seems. Leading a nomadic lifestyle about to become illegal and no doubt the majority are glad about it as they see ALL people who do so... but do not have a £70K motor home and also own a house... as scum.
Protesting to lead to jail... even tweeting about an upcoming protest or march could get you 10 years behind bars!
This is real fascist dictatorship stuff!
And yet....

People wanting to demonstrate against the need for food banks prob don't vote tory...

People wanting to demonstrate against the prevalence of ZHC and the exploitation of the poorest workers prob don't vote tory....

People wanting to demonstrate against the destruction of the planet prob don't vote tory...

People who believe anyone who lives a travelling lifestyle have human rights almost certainly don't vote tory...

People wanting to pull down statues of slave traders etc prob don't vote tory...

People wanting to demonstrate against racism prob don't vote tory...

yeah yeah "STFU "red Jez" cos most of us are wealthy enough to be alright jack and none of this stuff affects us...." which is precisely what the scum are relying on amongst the general electorate and it looks like they were damn well right! The "sort who protests" are "them" and most voters are "us"

Obviously I hope partygate brings down bozo (I predicted he would go within a fortnight about 2 days ago FWIW) but the above is so much more important ! The twat will only be replaced by a less incompetent and prob more evil piece of vermin who was prob at one of the parties and then the party party, with all the help their MSM pals can give them, will go about more of the same but making sure they don't break the cardinal rule of getting caught this time! Whilst the gullible, thicker than a boxing day turd public give it "oh isn't that Sunak such a nice fellow! I read it in the S*n, they say he's wonderful"

Exactly the kind of reason I am so very happy to support the Good Law Project.
Good grief, the core need for it goes back to the Magna Carta settlement of 1215!
cl40: “To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.”

- and that cuts both ways;
esp. in tandem with the later bit (Cl. 45) requiring that the (King) should appoint only justices, constables, sheriffs, or bailiffs who knew and would enforce the law. Which elegantly also effected that no-one is above it.

From the Good Law Project website:

Reports differ about the stance of the Metropolitan Police towards the notorious ‘Bring Your Own Booze Party’ held on the 20 May. There are reports the Met has already decided not to investigate whether a criminal act was committed by attendees.

We have today written to the Met to inform them that, unless they agree to open an investigation, we will judicial review that failure, alongside the failure to investigate the 18 December party.

It is intolerable, and we should not tolerate, the operation of separate criminal justice systems, a soft one for those with power and influence and a harsher one for those without.

The statue of justice shows her blind to social status – not winking at those in power.

Good Law Project only exists thanks to donations from people across the UK. If you’re in a position to support this case, you can do so here.

You can read our letter to the Met Police here.

I have no political affiliation or tribalism, no red pill or blue pill for me, but I’m likewise more than happy to pay a monthly subscription to this organisation. One day we may just get to live in a fair equitable functional democracy. Until that day we need to hold the crooks and thieves that govern us to account.

How long will it take for the vermin to make The Good Law Project a proscribed organisation I wonder? Prob already infiltrated by undercover met scum!

Been reading more leaked information regarding the parties on the eve of prince Philips funeral and whilst I consider myself the polar opposite of a royalist I find myself utterly ****ing disgusted at the sheer mendacious nature of these privileged ****s, every single ****er who was at those parties should be named and sacked.

This one will really upset traditional Tory voters.

Every criminal in the land should simply apologise for any upset caused and tell the police their mate will conduct an inquiry.

If that form of justice is good enough for them, it is good enough for everyone.

Every criminal in the land should simply apologise for any upset caused and tell the police their mate will conduct an inquiry.

If that form of justice is good enough for the them, it is good enough for everyone.

Thats not enough - they should also say they take full responsibility.

Fortunately for them, that’s all they have to do - to take full responsibility, it seems you don’t have to actually do anything. You just say you take full responsibility and then carry on regardless.

271814009_5437169322966807_5812196088112600206_n.jpg

Jovial BJ will go down as the PM who caused the most damage to the UK: Choosing to support Brexit for personal gain and his handling of Covid.

Jovial BJ will go down as the PM who caused the most damage to the UK: Choosing to support Brexit for personal gain and his handling of Covid.
Unfortunately, the circa 200K who died due to to his (in)actions will not know that, lets hope their realises really do the job for them.
His entire government are as corrupt as is possible.

From the Good Law Project website:

Reports differ about the stance of the Metropolitan Police towards the notorious ‘Bring Your Own Booze Party’ held on the 20 May. There are reports the Met has already decided not to investigate whether a criminal act was committed by attendees.

We have today written to the Met to inform them that, unless they agree to open an investigation, we will judicial review that failure, alongside the failure to investigate the 18 December party.

It is intolerable, and we should not tolerate, the operation of separate criminal justice systems, a soft one for those with power and influence and a harsher one for those without.

The statue of justice shows her blind to social status – not winking at those in power.

Good Law Project only exists thanks to donations from people across the UK. If you’re in a position to support this case, you can do so here.

You can read our letter to the Met Police here.

I have no political affiliation or tribalism, no red pill or blue pill for me, but I’m likewise more than happy to pay a monthly subscription to this organisation. One day we may just get to live in a fair equitable functional democracy. Until that day we need to hold the crooks and thieves that govern us to account.

As has been pointed out elsewhere the Met are extremely reticent to investigate the parties as it raises the question of why dozens of officers turned a blind eye to the events at No.10 at a time when the force was handing out large fines to hundreds of members of the public for offences such as walking in the street to close to someone else and sitting on a park bench.

How long will it take for the vermin to make The Good Law Project a proscribed organisation I wonder? Prob already infiltrated by undercover met scum!
Patel has long had her authoritarian eye on “campaigning lawyers” while her boss and the pinhead fascists occupying the CRG-ERG section of the backbenches want to control the courts.

The entire of the UK has been held hostage by the absolute basket case Tory party for the past decade; we've had to suffer due to their greed, vanity and arrogance for far too long, whilst watching a dismantling of industry, human rights and society. That such a significant portion of the population would still support them - regardless of the alternative - all of which would quite simply be better - just goes to show what we found out in 2016: That we have a substantial percentage of thick as shit electorate, that is incapable of thinking critically nor beyond the end of their own noses. I am truly beginning to loath what we're becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back