advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to assume that every Westminster journalist knew about the parties.

A "scoop" nowadays is when a newspaper stops withholding information in order to inflict maximum damage on their rival's creature and advance the prospects of their own. Journalism as kompromat.

Democracy in this country is just court intrigue, but everyone gets to watch.

At least it has answered the age old question 'Why are suitcases measured out in Litres'?
I also heard J.R-M. suggesting in Parliament that maybe the restrictions of lockdown at the time of the party (or rather parties)were just too severe FFS!!

At least it has answered the age old question 'Why are suitcases measured out in Litres'?
I also heard J.R-M. suggesting in Parliament that maybe the restrictions of lockdown at the time of the party (or rather parties)were just too severe FFS!!

Yes the sort of idiot that would say "waste of money those lifeboats, we didn't use them and the ship would have been faster without the weight".

Yes the sort of idiot that would say "waste of money those lifeboats, we didn't use them and the ship would have been faster without the weight".
He already has previous by saying that intelligent people such as himself and his interviewer would have got out of Grenfell Tower, instead of following the fire brigade policy and staying put. He eventually had to apologise, but it clearly shows his mindset.

'Officer I wasn't speeding, it's just that the speed limit on this road is too low'

There is a subway entrance / exit in Trafalgar Square / Admiralty Arch to the basement of No 10, allegedly.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at Boris' next private audience with Brenda.
She’s dealt with Andrew now she needs to sort Johnson. He is an international disgrace. I assume he’ll do what he usually does, the eyes will dart left to right and back then the smirk will emerge on those corrupt lips as he prepares to simulate contrition.

Screenshot-2022-01-14-at-15-41-16-Ian-Mac-on-Twitter.png

https://twitter.com/Ianmac611/status/1481716872936579073?cxt=HHwWgoCz0afpjpApAAAA

:D

Maybe now is the time for HM to use the Royal Prerogative to dissolve Parliament and get rid of the whole stinking corrupt lot of them.
The Fixed Term Parliament Act removed the right of the Monarch to dissolve Parliament so not an option.

Interesting on a day that our government has had to apologise to the Queen to note how the Queen and our Government have each handled their respective little local difficulties. Her Majesty has dealt with her own son emphatically and decisively while our Government has prevaricated, squirmed and blithered over it’s leader’s lies and deceptions.

Our Queen has done the right thing. Our Government has not.

As someone on Radio 4 this lunchtime pointed out, all the sycophant Tories saying "wait for the report to conclude to see if he is guilty" is just spin of the highest order as the report is just going to state the facts (yes there was a party or two and yet BJ went to some of them) and is not there to decide guilt or not as that is for the legal profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back