advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy...

Screenshot-2022-01-13-at-14-35-24-BBC-Newsnight-on-Twitter.png

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1481405891979010054

Even Britnat Wark is shocked! :rolleyes:

:D
Mogg (to use an Expressism) slapped down Murray Rosshire then claimed the Scottish Secretary was a much bigger figure and that he supported Johnson. 98% of Scots couldn’t identify the individual if they were presented with a photograph of him standing next to Johnson. He has zero profile with the electorate in Scotland beyond coming across as a Vizier issuing commands from his office in Whitehall while Scottish Government runs the country without reference to him. He’s an entitled well-heeled vacuum who bought his seat in the borders and no one will even notice when he’s gone.

Mogg (to use an Expressism) slapped down Murray Rosshire then claimed the Scottish Secretary was a much bigger figure and that he supported Johnson. 98% of Scots couldn’t identify the individual if they were presented with a photograph of him standing next to Johnson. He has zero profile with the electorate in Scotland beyond coming across as a Vizier issuing commands from his office in Whitehall while Scottish Government runs the country without reference to him. He’s an entitled well-heeled vacuum who bought his seat in the borders and no one will even notice when he’s gone.

In addition he did it with such unctuous superciliousness that you`d want to punch him even if what he said was correct.....

Looks like Mogg is in charge of changing the narrative after today's performance, intimating that maybe the lockdown rules were OTT and using the death of a friend's 2 year old grand child to make the point. The man has no shame, morals or spine.

I think they use him for the dirty work like lying to the queen to prorogue parliament, trying to change the rules to save Patterson and now this- attempting to get in before this inquiry finds Boris guilty of knowing about all these parties, by retrospectively dismissing the lockdown rules/laws as being way too harsh anyway and making light of any breach of them.

Looks like Mogg is in charge of changing the narrative after today's performance, intimating that maybe the lockdown rules were OTT and using the death of a friend's 2 year old grand child to make the point. The man has no shame, morals or spine.

I think they use him for the dirty work like lying to the queen to prorogue parliament, trying to change the rules to save Patterson and now this- attempting to get in before this inquiry finds Boris guilty of knowing about all these parties, by retrospectively dismissing the lockdown rules/laws as being way too harsh anyway and making light of any breach of them.
Revelling in his new status as haunted toilet chain.

That might backfire spectacularly. It says they forced people to say goodbye to their loved ones when they need/should not have forbade them to! i.e. we were to stupid and ignorant to be in charge of deciding!

*They* introduced the rules and required they be enforced/followed.

Boris is down to the real batshit crazies at the bottom of the barrel to defend him now. Nadine Dorries currently on C4 News, I assume Desmond Swayne will be next (assuming they can’t get any representatives from QAnon).

Boris is down to the real batshit crazies at the bottom of the barrel to defend him now. Nadine Dorries currently on C4 News, I assume Desmond Swayne will be next (assuming they can’t get any representatives from QAnon).
Not sure quite which was more toe curlingly bad - her interview saying how boris was 'ashen' and totally sincere, or his apology in the commons.
Mogg, what an utter twerp, and an exceedibgly nasty one with it.
Lets hope it keeps going from bad to worse for them.

The Tories have declined to put up ministers for C4 News for literally years then surprise! today of all days we get Nadine
-“I know Boris”-Dorries. Boris is the real victim- white as a sheet yesterday in Parliament, same pallor she saw when he was comforting relatives of the Covid dead and dying, she knew the signs.

Nothing is beneath Nadine, not even conflating the despair of those whos family members died from Covid, with Johnson’s fright face, knowing that he was going to have to stand in front of MPs and the public he had lied to for years, to be held to account.

I've seen some low behaviour from this shower (IDS pretending to cry at the harm he had inflicted on the disabled) but these are new depths.

On Rees-Mogg....

"On reflection, Johnson might have wished Jakey had said a little less. In his own mind, the leader of the house is a model of good manners and easy charm: in reality he is a 12-year-old entitled brat in an oversized suit whose default setting is to be patronising and offensive. The very model of passive aggression."

Indeed.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...hopeless-but-brandon-lewis-had-a-cunning-plan

Johnson is in hiding, using covid as a pretext while his courtiers fan out spreading the lie again on his behalf. He is a charlatan.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron...reatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/

When you do not need to self-isolate
If you live with or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, you will not need to self-isolate if any of the following apply:

• you're fully vaccinated – this means 14 days have passed since your final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine

Johnson is in hiding, using covid as a pretext while his courtiers fan out spreading the lie again on his behalf. He is a charlatan.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron...reatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/

If you live with or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, you will not need to self-isolate if any of the following apply:

• you're fully vaccinated – this means 14 days have passed since your final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine

I was wondering about that. How come nobody has been asking his cronies about this on the news tonite?

The irony of him following rules that don't exist but can't follow the ones that do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back