advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torygraph reporting that there were TWO No.10 piss-ups the night before the Queen was photographed alone at her husband's funeral.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...d-downing-street-queen-country-mourned-death/
Is this peak depravity or is there even worse to come out?

F2bucha.jpg

Mr. Spud Bridgen one of the more generously proportioned rats is leaving the sinking ship. Johnson is finished.

Newsnight.

Listen to the backbench necks straining as they all look around them to see who will be left standing on the beach as the tide rises.

No neck Bridgen now calling for his head, Sutton Coldfield Party Association unanimously calling for a leadership contest. More junior ministers wheeled out with the same stuck record “I know how angry people must feel, we need to wait for the report, he’s a great Prime Minister..”.

Mr. Spud Bridgen one of the more generously proportioned rats is leaving the sinking ship. Johnson is finished.

Newsnight.

Listen to the backbench necks straining as they all look around them to see who will be left standing on the beach as the tide rises.
The manhole covers are blowing off the sewer. This ain’t going away.

The knives are really out now. The Torygraph will kill their own monster. I think the odds of Johnson getting through the weekend are not good. Maybe a resignation tomorrow? Maybe Monday, but I think this is him done. Obviously it changes nothing, the party is still just as crooked, venal, corrupt, racist, hypocritical and viciously authoritarian. They’ll just squeeze the same shit into a different leader.

The 'achievements', being attributed to Johnson by the pond life attempting to defend him, are of course nothing of the sort.

He failed to deliver anything approaching a workable Brexit, (assuming there is such a thing), he is not responsible for the delivery of the vaccination programme, he seriously ****ed up on several counts around Covid, and he is still working to undermine our democracy.

‘Police wait to investigate a suspected crime until an employee of the accused reports he didn’t do anything wrong’

I'll be disappointed if Johnson is defenestrated soon, as it will just allow them to push the narrative that all the other toxic refuse has been flushed away with Johnson and that they're resetting with a clean slate blah blah blah.

Been reading more leaked information regarding the parties on the eve of prince Philips funeral and whilst I consider myself the polar opposite of a royalist I find myself utterly ****ing disgusted at the sheer mendacious nature of these privileged ****s, every single ****er who was at those parties should be named and sacked.

I don't agree with the last two statements. I've known some Tories who do good work of various kinds. Indeed, I've already heard some say BloJo shoud go and others never wanted him. But overall, those who float to the top and have supported him do tend to be as you assume.

There are no limits to my visceral hatred of ALL tories. FWIW. Millionaires coolly planning how they can make life even worse for people on benefits or in the worst ZHC, forcing the already most impoverished into positions where they need food banks to eat etc etc.... all whilst corruptly lining the already overflowing pockets of their mates and themselves! I'd give examples of just how much I hate them but I'm sure my post would be removed as "hate speech" or some such...

Been reading more leaked information regarding the parties on the eve of prince Philips funeral and whilst I consider myself the polar opposite of a royalist I find myself utterly ****ing disgusted at the sheer mendacious nature of these privileged ****s, every single ****er who was at those parties should be named and sacked.

I’m always happy to see Tories being exposed for being Tories. The brighter the spotlight the better IMHO. The thing that annoys me is that the spotlight is on this rather trivial matter rather than the £billions they have stolen from us and handed to donors or stuffed in their own back pockets, the human rights and civil liberties we once took for granted which are now being very rapidly removed etc. In comparison the parties are pretty insignificant. Entitled trough-feeding oafs behaving like entitled trough-feeding oafs. I expect nothing more. The key thing here is Johnson is no worse than the rest. They are all corrupt; they all lined up behind crooked Paterson, they all voted to remove our rights to protest, they are all complicit in the theft of vast swathes of state funds and assets and endlessly lying to the electorate. They are a criminal enterprise.

The knives are really out now. The Torygraph will kill their own monster. I think the odds of Johnson getting through the weekend are not good. Maybe a resignation tomorrow? Maybe Monday, but I think this is him done. Obviously it changes nothing, the party is still just as crooked, venal, corrupt, racist, hypocritical and viciously authoritarian. They’ll just squeeze the same shit into a different leader.
I don't think he'll resign, and what's more I'm not even sure he'll play ball with tory party process if they try and oust him. Is there anything legal, rather than by custom which says he has to go if the requisite number of letters are received by the 1922 committee? I don't think, somehow, that that little tory baletic is enshrined in law.
I can see him doing a trump.

The thing that annoys me is that the spotlight is on this rather than the £billions they have stolen from us and handed to donors or stuffed in their own back pockets and the human rights and civil liberties we once took for granted which are now being very rapidly removed.

That will come out for all to see “eventually”, the sheer amount of contracts that have to be investigated is astounding and the web of deceit behind them will need careful deconstruction so the reporting cannot be called into question by entitled dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back