advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

Scott Nangle also has the Bernie Grundman remaster of LOG, pressed at Pallas, for £29.99 + £4.50 tracked P&P, and my copy arrived a couple of days after ordering. I also have the MoFi Abraxas 45rpm issue, and it doesn't sound £100 better than the LOG.

Still looking for a Santana Abraxas MFSL 2 x 45 pressing (one step recording) if anyone knows where there is one (that isn't £300 or more).

Blackflower / Artifacts 12.01.2017:

http://www.blackflower.be/#!/music

You mouse over the album covers & hear complete songs to check out.

The last GHOST RADIO was a bomb,
the ABISSINIA AFTERLIFE before very good.
Their vinyl is phantastic, I recommend it over CD in this case,
don't know the 2012 one & not yet checked out the new one as has not yet arrived.

Blackflower / Artifacts 12.01.2017:

http://www.blackflower.be/#!/music

You mouse over the album covers & hear complete songs to check out.

The last GHOST RADIO was a bomb,
the ABISINIA AFTERLIFE before very good.
Their vinyl is phantastic, I recommend it over CD in this case,
don't know the 2012 one & not yet checked out the new one as has not yet arrived.

Thanks for this....seems right up my street at the mo!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
This!

710QeE1pRGL._SL1500_.jpg

Since it's released by KlingKlang I would be astonished if it wasn't being released with the full backing of R & F and their fingers were very much the ones in control.

The nine-LP deluxe vinyl box set has the eight albums (The Mix being a double) as performed across the world and mixed by Kraftwerk, who say the sound quality is “peerless”. An eight-CD box set mirrors the vinyl package, but is considerably cheaper.

I have much Kraftwerk. I will buy more Kraftwerk when Kraftwerk does new stuff. Like they did last in 2003. There is only so much old Kraftwerk you can listen to enhanced, live, remastered, louder, quieter, standing on your head...

(Unless they release 1, 2 or Ralf and Florian)

PS I love Kraftwerk

The Kraftwerk is available in a myriad different formats (here) and is the live versions of the full classic albums from the 3D tour. Not sure if I'm up for it or not yet, I've got a full set of UK original vinyl, Der Katalog on CD and Minimum Maximum on both vinyl and DVD so I'm not convinced by how much this will add! The thing I'm missing in any format aside from shonky MP3 'backed up' off the internet is Organisation Tone Float, but I very much doubt R&F will ever sell me a legit copy of that! One item I've annoyingly lost ver the years is the luminous 12" of Neon Lights, that was fun as it really did glow in the dark!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back