advertisement

Should allegations of racism against the Royal family....

I’ve never have been a royalist, doubt I ever will be.
I’ve met a few of them in my previous job. One of two of them were nice, one in particular was totally odious, not at all surprised with the allegations towards him over disgusting behaviour.
Harry? Black sheep of the (step?) family, never looked like he was going to play the game the way they wanted him to. But he did help bring the Invictus games & paralympics to the forefront & seemed pretty genuine ( to me anyway) that it genuinely meant something to him. Fair play on that.
I Don’t blame him for wanting out of the firm, but
Option A is being manipulated by the royals
Option B is being manipulated by his wife & associated Hollywood agenda.
I’m escaping the media by emigrating to arguably the media capital of the world & surrounding ourselves with Hollywood stars... yea, that’ll do it.
So even people who don’t care about it, or for them, are talking about them.
Job done.

I don’t understand why someone who doesn’t want to be a ‘royal’ would even contemplate marrying a prince. It’s not as if you can force him to renounce his status.. oh hold on.
I doubt she had any real idea how horrific the British press is. I’m sure the royals, as an outfit, are no picnic either - but the press really is murderous and demented. The US has nothing really to touch it.

Prince Michael is a Freemason Grand Master
In a appendant order, not in mainstream freemasonry. You seem to be confusing his views and his wife. As to linking fascism and freemasonry, Hitler put masons in the camps, Franco shot Spanish masons and in Italy Masons were Mussolini's leading opponents.

I don't give a flying wotsit. I also take with a huge pinch of salt privileged people who play the suicide card.

Hmmm, some education for you if you are willing to listen to some REALLY good music...

"Francis Monkman" "Dweller on the Threshold."

R-616028-1138840078.jpeg.jpg

Track listing...

A1 The Dweller 4:56
A2a The Glamour Of Emotions: Fear 1:48
A2b The Glamour Of Emotions: Love 3:00
A2c The Glamour Of Emotions: Breathe Out 2:13
A3 Forgive 3:48
A4 The Glamour Of Nations: The Urania Song 2:05
B1 Learning To Live 4:47
B2 The Glamour Of Material Possession: Margarita 3:40
B3 The Glamour Of Magnetic Attraction: Pulu Pshu 4:26
B4 The Angel 4:43
B5 Psalm 23 3:20

Amazing Album, not on youtube. :(

I have no interest in royalty, but I did listen to James O'Brien on LBC contrasting the tone of press articles on Meghan Markle with those about dear sweet Kate. Quite disgraceful. Amazing to me how people seem to have decided Harry's just a weak-willed little lad, held in thrall by an evil, domineering wife, without knowing anything about their character save from what they've been fed by the loathsome Tory media.

Meanwhile those wonderful “Royal Correspondents” have been caught out spewing vitriol about the couple, based on the interview which they never even watched. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...yMLz9dbVmhLlU6HEBszrUEd3r4#Echobox=1615156936

I have no interest in royalty, but I did listen to James O'Brien on LBC contrasting the tone of press articles on Meghan Markle with those about dear sweet Kate. Quite disgraceful. Amazing to me how people seem to have decided Harry's just a weak-willed little lad, held in thrall by an evil, domineering wife, without knowing anything about their character save from what they've been fed by the loathsome Tory media.

Meanwhile those wonderful “Royal Correspondents” have been caught out spewing vitriol about the couple, based on the interview which they never even watched. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...yMLz9dbVmhLlU6HEBszrUEd3r4#Echobox=1615156936
I’m waiting for Nigel Farage to proclaim the couple ‘should never darken our door again’.

See everything, hear everything, say NOTHING!!
I'm quite happy to talk about it.
And I'll mention what you say about using Christian religious faith in our ceremonies to the Jews, Muslims and Sikhs in my Lodge. They'll be fascinated.
I do love engaging with bigots like you.

I'm quite happy to talk about it.
And I'll mention what you say about using Christian religious faith in our ceremonies to the Jews, Muslims and Sikhs in my Lodge. They'll be fascinated.
I do love engaging with bigots like you.

Me, a Bigot?

You have no understandings of the upper echelons of the brotherhood.

For the Royals this thing's a PR disaster & they're really in the shit. Seems to me their best move is to apologise. Forget the rights and wrongs of the matter, we'll never know the whole story. But just say “Hey, we've F*cked up a bit here, dreadfully sorry, let's get 'arry & his bint back 'ere for a cozy little chat, see if we can patch things up”

advertisement

Back