advertisement

Should allegations of racism against the Royal family....

Wonderful post Tony.

Now the world has witnessed the goings on behind the scenes.

Harry and Megan must be elated today, not for any reasons like reprisals but for being able to release the pent up frustration about their dilemma.

It is very painful to bottle things up, I have had to do the same for reasons known and unknown.

I have been a member of this community for many years yet most here haven't a clue what I have had to deal with after an
encounter within the entertainment industry.

Yep folks, royals included. :rolleyes: :eek:

Harry is the sweetest and kindest guy you could hope to meet,
tis no wonder Megan fell in love with him when they met!

This may be seen as a controversial public posting here, have I erred?

Please Admin, feel free to do with this posting as you see fit.

Darmok, his eyes wet!!

Ducks and covers as I press "Post Reply." :oops:

this says all, the guy is definitely on the good side:

free the family of that stupid institute!

I’m less exercised by the casual racism of the royal family and the aristocratic class than their institutionalised contempt and preferment over the rest of the inhabitants of the UK.

The whole political and social system in this country is rigged to maintain the toffs and landed gentry in their protected positions.

Of course wearing this brooch to lunch with Megan Markle doesn't constitute racisim by the royal family.
I guess she is from the Facist / Masonic wing of the family.
Duchess of Kent
hbz-meghan-markle-comp-1513890241.jpg
You seem to be confusing the Duchess of Kent and Princess Michael of Kent. And to link Fascism and Freemasonry reveals a sad ignorance of history.

Was it a Freudian slip you leaving tories and FibDems out of that list?

The Lib Dems believe, at least I assume they still do, in electoral reform/proportional representation, as do the Greens, SNP, PC. The Tories would likely do away with elections entirely and return absolute control to the elites and landed gentry they represent given half the chance. They, like monarchy, seem to believe they were born to rule. As such I stand by my wording. It is only the Conservatives and Labour who stand behind the failed FPTP system that returns absolute power to parties with minority vote-shares.

There’s something tawdry about the whole thing. What is it with the Royals and hanging their dirty laundry out for all to see? I think they should have just left it alone and enjoyed their freedom. It just brings to the surface whole lot of nastiness and it will turn on them if they can’t leave it behind. Nobody should be surprised about any revelations as there’s been rumours of casual racism for years. And they fall out just like any other family I suppose.

Haven’t the royal families all around been in fighting for centuries. This one isn’t that different except they’re not going to war over it.

The Lib Dems believe, at least I assume they still do, in electoral reform/proportional representation, as do the Greens, SNP, PC. The Tories would likely do away with elections entirely and return absolute control to the elites and landed gentry they represent given half the chance. They, like monarchy, seem to believe they were born to rule. As such I stand by my wording. It is only the Conservatives and Labour who stand behind the failed FPTP system that returns absolute power to parties with minority vote-shares.

Your original post failed to mention conservatives yet you stand by it's wording? PR might give us more glorious coalitions like we had a few years back, excuse me if I don't get all dewy eyed.

Reactions: Cav
You seem to be confusing the Duchess of Kent and Princess Michael of Kent. And to link Fascism and Freemasonry reveals a sad ignorance of history.
Princess Michael of Kent's father was a Nazi she has a track record of racist actions and comments
Prince Michael is a Freemason Grand Master

Princess Michael of Kent's father was a Nazi she has a track record of racist actions and comments
Prince Michael is a Freemason Grand Master

Don't I know it!

They use christian religious faith as a weapon to frighten simple people into joining their despicable clan. :mad:

There’s something tawdry about the whole thing. What is it with the Royals and hanging their dirty laundry out for all to see? I think they should have just left it alone and enjoyed their freedom. It just brings to the surface whole lot of nastiness and it will turn on them if they can’t leave it behind. Nobody should be surprised about any revelations as there’s been rumours of casual racism for years. And they fall out just like any other family I suppose.
You're right DM but difficult to avoid a slipped comment at some point given their every word is under scrutiny. So I can understand them freeing themselves of tripping up.

Among my friends everyone is not at all interested in this feeling it is just a publicity and money making exercise . I am sure Meghan had planned to go on Oprah straight from the point she was engaged to Harry as she seems to want to be the centre of attention and Harry just follows along , a sad state of affairs !

Meghan, an attention seeker of the worst kind. Saying that they they don't want to be Royals and want to lead a normal life is a complete and utter joke! I checked in on the BBC news app on my phone this morning, and the first six headline stories were about this moronic pair! Jesus wept, give me a break and disappear as you promised to do!!!

Here? On PFM? Rather few, if any.

In general - vast numbers of people, not least in the US - if that wasn't so, they'd have not been interviewed.

advertisement

Back