advertisement

Should allegations of racism against the Royal family....

depends if you believe the accuser.
I tend to see her as an attention seeking bundle of trouble.
Just today I read suggestions that at one point she “didn’t want to be alive anymore “
I wondering if they were paid for this latest interview.
Sounds like you’ve decided Megan is guilty of something...

Both the monarchy and the Labour Party should be defunded IMHO. Neither have any place in the modern world! Bring on a proper representative democracy, a concept both these archaic entities stand in opposition to.

PS I have utter contempt for the whole violent grasping concept of monarchy and anything else built on imperialism, slavery and oppression. I refuse to be a “subject” to anyone and would certainly refuse service or trinkets from any such entity. That said I find this case interesting and I do have sympathy for Harry and Meghan and fully respect their decision to distance themselves from this institutionally racist entity and the vile fascistic gutter tabloid press that props it up. Harry saw his mother destroyed/killed by them and now their relentless racism towards his wife is rightly under the spotlight. Hopefully this is a good thing and will help weaken both the absurd concept of royalty and the truly hateful and bigoted far-right press. As ever #StopFundingHate.

Since when was not giving a child a title (to which he would not be entitled) or UK tax payer funded security evidence of racism?

Both the monarchy and the Labour Party should be defunded IMHO. Neither have any place in the modern world! Bring on a proper representative democracy, a concept both these archaic entities stand opposed to.
Etc.
That soapbox must be getting pretty rickety by now.

depends if you believe the accuser.
I tend to see her as an attention seeking bundle of trouble.
Just today I read suggestions that at one point she “didn’t want to be alive anymore “
I wondering if they were paid for this latest interview.
Didn’t they say that about Diana?

Off with their heads....
iu

advertisement

Back