advertisement

Should allegations of racism against the Royal family....

Since when was not giving a child a title (to which he would not be entitled) or UK tax payer funded security evidence of racism?

I think the main allegation of racism is based on unnamed individuals in the Royal Household having "concerns and conversations about how dark his [Archie] skin might be when he's born".

I heard Harry said it wasn’t his grandfather, that rules Earl Spencer out then ( though being dead does a bit too).

Of course wearing this brooch to lunch with Megan Markle doesn't constitute racisim by the royal family.
I guess she is from the Facist / Masonic wing of the family.
Princess Michael of Kent
hbz-meghan-markle-comp-1513890241.jpg

Last edited:
Meghan's story is on tonight.
Which is nice because there's been a big hole in my viewing schedule since Married at First Sight came to an end.

Last edited:
Of course wearing this brooch to lunch with Megan Markle doesn't constitute racisim by the royal family.
I guess she is from the Facist / Masonic wing of the family.
Duchess of Kent
It’s high farce- Princess Marie Christine Hedwig Ida von Reibnitz born in “Karlsbad, Nazi Germany” doesn’t like foreigners, particularly when their complexion causes her displeasure.

“To call me a racist is ... it's a knife in my heart, because I really love these people and have done so much, I think probably more than most people I know, for Africans - and, well, you know, what can you do. You grin and bear it."

Both the monarchy and the Labour Party should be defunded IMHO. Neither have any place in the modern world! Bring on a proper representative democracy, a concept both these archaic entities stand in opposition to.

PS I have utter contempt for the whole violent grasping concept of monarchy and anything else built on imperialism, slavery and oppression. I refuse to be a “subject” to anyone and would certainly refuse service or trinkets from any such entity. That said I find this case interesting and I do have sympathy for Harry and Meghan and fully respect their decision to distance themselves from this institutionally racist entity and the vile fascistic gutter tabloid press that props it up. Harry saw his mother destroyed/killed by them and now their relentless racism towards his wife is rightly under the spotlight. Hopefully this is a good thing and will help weaken both the absurd concept of royalty and the truly hateful and bigoted far-right press. As ever #StopFundingHate.

Wonderful post Tony.

Now the world has witnessed the goings on behind the scenes.

Harry and Meghan must be elated today, not for any reasons like reprisals but for being able to release the pent up frustration about their dilemma.

It is very painful to bottle things up, I have had to do the same for reasons known and unknown.

I have been a member of this community for many years yet most here haven't a clue what I have had to deal with after an
encounter within the entertainment industry.

Yep folks, royals included. :rolleyes: :eek:

Harry is the sweetest and kindest guy you could hope to meet,
tis no wonder Meghan fell in love with him when they met!

This may be seen as a controversial public posting here, have I erred?

Please Admin, feel free to do with this posting as you see fit.

Darmok, his eyes wet!!

Ducks and covers as I press "Post Reply." :oops:

Last edited:
Both the monarchy and the Labour Party should be defunded IMHO. Neither have any place in the modern world! Bring on a proper representative democracy, a concept both these archaic entities stand in opposition to...
Alas Tony, we would only see more of the 2-party Punch & Judy that gets so much traffic on the forum rather than a whole new workable model. Alas, greed manipulation, exploitation and protectionism seems to be a human trait that surfaces from the individual ignoring lockdown rules, to hate messages towards Sir Captain Tom, to Epstein and various others and the leadership in many countries from generation to generation.

advertisement

Back