advertisement

Should allegations of racism against the Royal family....

Piers Morgan opinions have been well aired and debated, so it is not an issue of free speech or being silenced. Piers Morgan used his TV show to voice his opinions to millions, the only problem came when Morgan’s opinions were challenged by an opposing opinion and Morgan decided to walk off set in a huff and in so doing refusing to do the job he was being paid to do.

Morgan wasn’t silenced, he was sacked for very publicly refusing to do his job. His opinions are out there an up for debate. His opinion that Meghan was telling lies is not substantiated. His opinion that she was has been made very loudly and very publicly, not suppressed
To be fair i care very little for Morgan, Markle or the royal family but still feel free speech is being squashed in society in general. Social media being the worst of it's kind where opposing opinions are deemed not worthy of mass thinking & removed for being such.

Markle stated she moved to avoid the media spotlight then shines it directly on herself in this interview, i think she is a publicity hound. As for Morgan, probably right, he will walk into some media job where he can spout his views but still feel views such as this on social media should be challenged not removed. Markle did lie in the interview, my earlier example is precise & factual. So is her claim of no support from the Royal family for mental health issues. I find it hard to believe she would not have been directed to an organisation such as this for support. Mental Health - Royal Foundation

As i said earlier i do feel we are heading down a dangerous path when views are deemed worthy because of the person airing them & not worthy for the same reason. it's no better than what Morgan is accused of, bias towards an individual.

To be fair i care very little for Morgan, Markle or the royal family but still feel free speech is being squashed in society in general. Social media being the worst of it's kind where opposing opinions are deemed not worthy of mass thinking & removed for being such.

Markle stated she moved to avoid the media spotlight then shines it directly on herself in this interview, i think she is a publicity hound. As for Morgan, probably right, he will walk into some media job where he can spout his views but still feel views such as this on social media should be challenged not removed. Markle did lie in the interview, my earlier example is precise & factual. So is her claim of no support from the Royal family for mental health issues. I find it hard to believe she would not have been directed to an organisation such as this for support. Mental Health - Royal Foundation

As i said earlier i do feel we are heading down a dangerous path when views are deemed worthy because of the person airing them & not worthy for the same reason. it's no better than what Morgan is accused of, bias towards an individual.
You have it precisely backwards. It is the people exercising THEIR right of free speech by deciding they are not going to provide a platform to public performers who spread hate.

"Free Speech" meme as used by the right wing politicians and media performers is nothing but a con job. They are trying to con you into thinking that you don't have a right to deny them a platform for spreading hate. But we do and we are using it now. And that drives them mad.

If there is dirt on Andrew in relation to his alleged abuse of young women, as a matter of principle it needs to be on the outside, not the inside.

Has he committed any offence in UK law though? Certainly dodgy but nothing he can be prosecuted for here.

Are the royals too naive and isolated to appreciate the outside world?

Kate and Meghan were both lifelong stalkers and Andrew was carefully cultivated by Epstein and Maxwell.

With the rate of successful extradition requests our judiciary has from USA i really don't think we should allow anyone to go their way.

You have it precisely backwards. It is the people exercising THEIR right of free speech by deciding they are not going to provide a platform to public performers who spread hate.

"Free Speech" meme as used by the right wing politicians and media performers is nothing but a con job. They are trying to con you into thinking that you don't have a right to deny them a platform for spreading hate. But we do and we are using it now. And that drives them mad.
As i said, Hate has no place in society. Those denied a point of view based on mass exclusion deserves debate. I'm all for excluding hate speech & violence but when a voice is denied a view based on nothing more than mass thinking, i feel it's wrong.

The public in general seem quite happy to accept Markle's view based on no evidence but Morgan is dismissed & basically closed down for criticising her. If this isn't an example of my point i don't know what is. Cowardice from ITV in fear of reprisal is not the way to go imo. Ok he had a flounce but his dismissal for airing critique of an individual based on fact is abhorrent. I can't say i like the guy but he is allowed a view if society is to work.

Has he committed any offence in UK law though? Certainly dodgy but nothing he can be prosecuted for here.

Are the royals too naive and isolated to appreciate the outside world?

Kate and Meghan were both lifelong stalkers and Andrew was carefully cultivated by Epstein and Maxwell.

With the rate of successful extradition requests our judiciary has from USA i really don't think we should allow anyone to go their way.

Prince Andrew was complicit in the committing of a federal offense. Any muso who has toured the states will tell you why as well. Taking a minor , ie under 21, over a state line without the parent's or guardian's permission is a federal offense. That said minor, in Andrew's case, was "kidnapped" for sexual reasons merely makes the offense that more grave in the eyes of the Feds.

As i said, Hate has no place in society. Those denied a point of view based on mass exclusion deserves debate. I'm all for excluding hate speech & violence but when a voice is denied a view based on nothing more than mass thinking, i feel it's wrong.

The public in general seem quite happy to accept Markle's view based on no evidence but Morgan is dismissed & basically closed down for criticising her. If this isn't an example of my point i don't know what is. Cowardice from ITV in fear of reprisal is not the way to go imo. Ok he had a flounce but his dismissal for airing critique of an individual based on fact is abhorrent. I can't say i like the guy but he is allowed a view if society is to work.
Please stop with the "free speech" false canard.

Morgan's view - essentially a slur (I don't believe her), is in no way closed off for "debate" such as it is. It is aired daily by every tabloid in the UK. It is, in fact, so powerfully heard, that majority of the British public agrees with it.

Right wing's constant false victimization for being "canceled" is nothing more than a PR stunt aimed at increasing their already powerfully amplified voices.

Normals who fall for this time and time again are idiots.

Prince Andrew was complicit in the committing of a federal offense. Any muso who has toured the states will tell you why as well. Taking a minor , ie under 21, over a state line without the parent's or guardian's permission is a federal offense. That said minor, in Andrew's case, was "kidnapped" for sexual reasons merely makes the offense that more grave in the eyes of the Feds.
I believe the age is 18, but otherwise correct.

So, the Royal family lacks any interest in investigating a known pedophile in their midst, but are bringing in an investigative team to go after Markle's bullying? Also leaking to the tabs furiously about her "horrible behavior" and promising more leaks in the future.

Not very sporting of them.

It keeps occurring to me that this royal mini saga has had the function of allowing HRH Prince Andrew’s armpits to dry out.

I think it’s worth a reminder of his medical condition....

“There’s a slight problem with the sweating. I have a peculiar medical condition … I didn’t sweat at the time because I had suffered what I would describe as an overdose of adrenaline in the Falklands War when I was shot at, and I simply — it was almost impossible for me to sweat. And it’s only because I have done a number of things in the recent past that I am starting to be able to do that again. So I’m afraid to say that there’s a medical condition that says that I didn’t do it.”

This sad Sussex road show highlights the risk of allowing royal offspring to make choices and recent history shows their marriage failure rate is higher than the peasants. Returning to arranged marriages within the aristocracy of Europe, where they have been trained from birth for the job, could be a solution.

Returning to arranged marriages within the aristocracy of Europe, where they have been trained from birth for the job, could be a solution.
Absolutely!

51042510132_06ec83d88a_z.jpg

This sad Sussex road show highlights the risk of allowing royal offspring to make choices and recent history shows their marriage failure rate is higher than the peasants. Returning to arranged marriages within the aristocracy of Europe, where they have been trained from birth for the job, could be a solution.
I suspect marriage failure rates are higher amongst ‘well off’ people in general as they have the finances to allow it whereas the peasants tend to be more locked in.

I suspect marriage failure rates are higher amongst ‘well off’ people in general as they have the finances to allow it whereas the peasants tend to be more locked in.
And culturally, marriages were often strategic rather than love matches, so infidelity and divorce were much less frowned upon.

Please stop with the "free speech" false canard.

Morgan's view - essentially a slur (I don't believe her), is in no way closed off for "debate" such as it is. It is aired daily by every tabloid in the UK. It is, in fact, so powerfully heard, that majority of the British public agrees with it.

Right wing's constant false victimization for being "canceled" is nothing more than a PR stunt aimed at increasing their already powerfully amplified voices.

Normals who fall for this time and time again are idiots.

advertisement

Back