advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
People love to deride Trumps wall building, but what is the difference between that and the EU 'wall'
built by funding Turkey and Libya to stop migrants from leaving ?
The EU just did it quietly.

Hypocrisy ?
Trolling to be bluntly honest. This is similar to comparing yesterdays march on Capitol hill to BLM marches. Trumps wall is just an imaginary thing used to gain votes from a certain demographic

In the new world you can put out any alternative opinion to counter common sense and keep going ad nauseam.

Sure start a thread on it if you believe it and see how it flys

Tory Brexiteer classic line. Air brush reality and throw in a really funny line about golf in Scotland. Lets be blunt and honest. Brexit occurred because of the same type of carry on that we see in the states. Don't think you are on the right side of history not that it bothers you. Just don't try and slither away from it. Own it and wear it as a badge of honour.

Sorry, when did you hear me trying to 'slither' away from anything?

Tell me, what makes you so cockily confident that you are on the right side of history?

The UK is seeking, albeit falteringly, a new settlement between an increasingly rules-based global order, and democratic accountability. That may well put it on the right side of history.

Trolling to be bluntly honest. This is similar to comparing yesterdays march on Capitol hill to BLM marches. Trumps wall is just an imaginary thing used to gain votes from a certain demographic

In the new world you can put out any alternative opinion to counter common sense and keep going ad nauseam.

Sure start a thread on it if you believe it and see how it flys

So, Trump's wall is fake. The EU's one isn't.

Sorry, when did you hear me trying to 'slither' away from anything?

Tell me, what makes you so cockily confident that you are on the right side of history?

The UK is seeking, albeit falteringly, a new settlement between an increasingly rules-based global order, and democratic accountability. That may well put it on the right side of history.

A Brexity reply. Take content and mangle it into something else that allows one think they are now back on the higher ground. ;)

That ‘falteringly’ is papering over quite a few cracks. To be blunt I think the UK has got a hill to climb from where it is now, and has been for the last 5 years, if it holds out any hope of being on the right side of history.

A Brexity reply. Take content and mangle it into something else that allows one think they are now back on the higher ground. ;)

Complete with the condescending wink face thing. Class.

Trump, Johnson, The Guardian

© The Guardian

Yeah fake wall fake news Bigly time :D

The level of debate elevates to year 3.

Er...it was a joke. Laugh or don't laugh, make your mind up.

Are you sure it’s just wine you are selling?, you know they say don’t get high on your own supply because it looks like you are comfortably above Everest with that comment.

Absolute rubbish. Fanciful claims for Brexit required proving negatives, not hard now we have got there - stay tuned, but not so easy when people are allowed to dismiss those concerns as Project Fear. Blind and baseless optimism proved popular shock. People don't get to blame folk trying to alert them to the lies for their gullible ignorance. No amount of proof convinces those who wish to believe fantasy.
Are you suggesting the Remain campaign was well co ordinated and all pulling in the same direction?

Are you suggesting the Remain campaign was well co ordinated and all pulling in the same direction?

I'm suggesting that you are deflecting from taking any responsibility, as usual. The Remain campaign provided information as did the Leave campaign- neither are responsible for your comprehension or ability to check for yourself.

Complete with the condescending wink face thing. Class.
Trump, Johnson, The Guardian
© The Guardian
The level of debate elevates to year 3.

Steady on EV you might trip yourself up with righteous indignation and moral superiority. Very impressive though nonetheless. Winky smiley face.

We are starting to move well away now from your Brexit wonderland. Can you remind me again of all the benefits that you listed but seem to have forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back