advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

Eating fat, staying slim
Oh dear, Oh dear what are you droning on about now.
That is false. You responded directly to me on a reply I made to someone else.
The following discourse followed your usual formulaic responses that you use to engage with multiple posters. When your snide remarks are batted away you progress to plan B which normally mirrors your reply above.

I manage to transverse this forum and others happily without issue by and large with the exception of yourself. You always end up having this type of conversation on at least a weekly basis with many posters.

You really need to self reflect. If you stop posting snide remarks directed at me in this instance nobody will ever see a post from me to you, or one that refers to you because there won’t be one from you to reply to.
Give it a try
Yep, and it was a reasonable reply, there was nothing provocative in the post I made in reply despite your usual, made-up nonsense. What happened then is you went into keyboard warrior mode, showing once again your rather peculiar interest in me in post #1433, to which I replied, again without any personal provocation, in #1438

Who were you addressing in #1433 when you quoted a post from me and stupidly said:

You shied away from commenting on this post. I would be curious on your thoughts

Anyway, I suggest you give it a rest.

If rumours of Johnson planning to quit in Jan have any substance, this would be entirely in character. Trash the place, **** off, then leave the recovery to somebody else.
It’s the Bullingdon restaurant smash up where he tosses twenty quid at the waitress to clean up their shit but on a national scale. Starmer in his speech right now is showing leadership of a scale Johnson is incapable of.

We can catch all the carbon comin’ outta them lorries and turn it into carbon fibre for bikes and formula one cars and stuff, easy innit? Like Steve said upthread, we just need to restart or repurpose all of our industry and grow all our own sprouts in the next four days, simples. After all, they need us more than we need them.....
There’s going to be a hell of a lot of urea coming out of lorries in the next 48 hrs. Roadside planting of potatoes in Kent has commenced.

France's ban on UK transport came as surprise, says Grant Shapps

Surly this should read “everything that has happened since we took office has come as a surprise. “

Who’d have thought that breaking links and signing treaties we never meant to stick to neighbours might be a problem.

Stephen
As much of a surprise to the Foreign Secretary that 20% of everything sold comes through the port of Dover. We are in the hands of incompetents and they are out of control.

Who’d have thought that breaking links and signing treaties we never meant to stick to neighbours might be a problem.
I'm sure there should be a comma in there somewhere, but I can't choose the best place.

Bugger, I meant to stay away from this thread. Now look what you've done. Grammar has brought me back.

Looks like Nige is blaming China for Christmas being cancelled...I don't know who Chen Weihua is but i echo his sentiment and advice.

EprvTYzXIAIrHBt

Had to chuckle. Is that a spoof ?

That's a valuable trading commodity he has there. With snow on the ground he has a zero-cost alternative, so he can sell his triple layered aloe vera puppysoft wipes to the less hardy.

Businesses, hauliers and Sturgeon calling for an extension of the free trade period to avert a total disaster. The Brexit kamikazes want their political deadline kept to and they don’t care how much economic damage and food shortages they create..

Johnson will hold an emergency press conference this evening (once he has ruffled his hair, etc) to reassure the nation that he has everything in hand and food won't run out.

Which means... mass panic tomorrow and widespread reports within days of various foods running out.

Yep, and it was a reasonable reply, there was nothing provocative in the post I made in reply despite your usual, made-up nonsense. What happened then is you went into keyboard warrior mode, showing once again your rather peculiar interest in me in post #1433, to which I replied, again without any personal provocation, in #1438

Who were you addressing in #1433 when you quoted a post from me and stupidly said:

Anyway, I suggest you give it a rest.

There you go again highlighted with your usual snide remarks. Suggest you give it a rest as I outlined above you end up posting like this to multiple people on this forum and it is always along the same lines. It's Xmas things are great in the UK give it a rest

Johnson will hold an emergency press conference this evening (once he has ruffled his hair, etc) to reassure the nation that he has everything in hand and food won't run out.

Which means... mass panic tomorrow and widespread reports within days of various foods running out.
I hope the new situation doesn’t interrupt his Christmas vacation at Chequers!

There you go again highlighted with your usual snide remarks. Suggest you give it a rest as I outlined above you end up posting like this to multiple people on this forum and it is always along the same lines. It's Xmas things are great in the UK give it a rest
I notice your post above is yet another one from you with a rallying call to the troops. :D Excellent. The online behaviour of hard remainers is something for future textbooks.

What I said in that last post was direct and very clear, definitely not at all snide.
snide
/snʌɪd/

adjective
  1. 1.
    derogatory or mocking in an indirect way.

How the hell is anyone supposed to be prepared for likely delays and shortages? We’re getting a taste right now of what happens when the border is closed, and despite Gove saying that “there will be enough food for everyone” or that the delays and inconvenience will only be temporary, we’re seeing that the reality is different. Without clear instructions on tariffs, duties and paperwork, drivers won’t just hang around to try and work things out - they just won’t bother coming at all. It’ll get worked out eventually, but the supermarkets say they are struggling with logistics already so I suspect we don’t have enough pasta and loo roll to last us the weeks or months necessary. Bozo is facing political or economic suicide, probably both, and partly of his own making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back