advertisement

How Long Before A Vote Of No Confidence In Johnson Government?

How long before a vote of no confidence in Johnson's Government?

• Within a week.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Within a month

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Before October 31st

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • After a no deal Brexit

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • After failing to deliver Brexit on October 31st

Votes: 21 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is talks about 'walking away in a buisiness sense, I.e. Back to the status quo.

Walking away from brexit negotiations is not like this at all. Walking away means serious damage to the economy. I suspect the EU thinks we wouldn't be that stupid. I believe Johnson is.

Stephen

Why do we have to follow the USA in everything we do? They elect an arsehole, and what happens here? That's correct the Tory members elect an arsehole.
vote of no confidence, the sooner the better.

Swineson pushing for one today apparently.

EATrXKCXoAAwoEu.jpg

He's already seen the back of Chris Grayling, so on that basis it's an encouraging start....though Grant Shapps as transport secretary? I don't know...
I think Shapps is there to fulfil the same role as Grayling. Not in the ministerial brief sense but as court fool to make Johnson look less of one.

In his speech yesterday.. he clearly mentioned the possibility of no deal.. (not that I want it etc.. bllah blah..) and 'using the 39 billion for other purposes..'. If that is his underlying plan it's very scary indeed.

Corbyn has just made a terrific response to BJ's maiden speech. Made him concede that the the nhs would never be part of a trade deal with the US. Well if you can believe anything to come out of the PM's mouth

Corbyn must think all of his birthdays have come at once, very-left versus very-right is what he's lived for. Hold on to your socks!

Corbyn has just made a terrific response to BJ's maiden speech. Made him concede that the the nhs would never be part of a trade deal with the US. Well if you can believe anything to come out of the PM's mouth

That's the point, he says whatever people want to hear. Wait until the US say that access to the NHS is a condition of a trade deal, I think I can guess what will happen next.

When that Pritti Patel was asked how she managed to miraculously get back into a senior government position & she replied “BJ”, I think I might have misunderstood.
She’s a living Kruger-Dunning nightmare. Johnson has just handed her a far bigger china shop to smash up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back