advertisement

How Long Before A Vote Of No Confidence In Johnson Government?

How long before a vote of no confidence in Johnson's Government?

• Within a week.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Within a month

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Before October 31st

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • After a no deal Brexit

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • After failing to deliver Brexit on October 31st

Votes: 21 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corbyn has just made a terrific response to BJ's maiden speech. Made him concede that the the nhs would never be part of a trade deal with the US. Well if you can believe anything to come out of the PM's mouth

Hmmm. Terrific eh? I suppose it was better than his usual 'whip them into a coma' delivery but the Labour benches were not exactly animated. I couldn't help wondering who else they might allow a crack at Johnson.

Hmmm. Terrific eh? I suppose it was better than his usual 'whip them into a coma' delivery but the Labour benches were not exactly animated. I couldn't help wondering who else they might allow a crack at Johnson.

I'm surprised the backbenchers bothered to turn up as they obviously weren't listening - they were playing with their phones!

Trump is talks about 'walking away in a buisiness sense, I.e. Back to the status quo.

Walking away from brexit negotiations is not like this at all. Walking away means serious damage to the economy. I suspect the EU thinks we wouldn't be that stupid. I believe Johnson is.

Stephen
As are many...

Everyone saying a 'no deal' Brexit will be a disaster are partly wrong. It won't be a disaster for the UK, it will be great - latest studies reckon we will benefit by about £135 billion. It will be a disaster for the EU, because, being basically bankrupt, they want our £39 billion. The EU will collapse soon. Cannot happen soon enough.

Also, those calling Boris a simpleton and a buffoon are also wrong. He has cultivated that image deliberately, but do not be fooled. You don't become Mayor of London (elected twice), Foreign Secretary, and Prime Minister, unless you are a sharp political operator.

Everyone saying a 'no deal' Brexit will be a disaster are partly wrong. It won't be a disaster for the UK, it will be great - latest studies reckon we will benefit by about £135 billion. It will be a disaster for the EU, because, being basically bankrupt, they want our £39 billion. The EU will collapse soon. Cannot happen soon enough.

Also, those calling Boris a simpleton and a buffoon are also wrong. He has cultivated that image deliberately, but do not be fooled. You don't become Mayor of London (elected twice), Foreign Secretary, and Prime Minister, unless you are a sharp political operator.

I’ll have a pint of what you’re on. Must be really good stuff.

Your post seems to lack citation from credible sources for the figures quoted. Please fix.

Everyone saying a 'no deal' Brexit will be a disaster are partly wrong. It won't be a disaster for the UK, it will be great - latest studies reckon we will benefit by about £135 billion.

I sincerely hope that you're right there, especially with regard to my native sod (both bits of Ireland, whose future peace and prosperity I see possibly being severely damaged by Brexit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back