advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up for Carlo Marengo, trading as "Audiophilia", up in Edinburgh.

Thanks for the Tellurium Q Black speaker cables, great communication, swift delivery, and secure packing. :D

Regards,

Dave.

It's a while back now, but thanks to Alan967tiger for an easy transaction involving a Naim NAP 300.
I see you've still got the dreaded "upgraditis" then!

Regards,

Dave.

Big thank you, Brighty(Paul), you're a top guy! IPad2 arrived as promised, safely and in mint condition as described.
Thanks for hassle free deal. I will certainly buy from you again.

Big thank you, Brighty(Paul), you're a top guy! IPad2 arrived as promised, safely and in mint condition as described.
Thanks for hassle free deal. I will certainly buy from you again.

Hi blackhawk6969 (Wale)
Immediate payment, Great communication. A pleasure to do business with,
Thanks for the above feedback, All the best mate, :)

It's a big thumbs up from me for McNaim (Mike) - he sold me an Apple TV for a very fair price, kept me up to date with what was going on and the item arrived well packed and very quickly - what more could you want.

These Good Guys bought items from me recently and all were excellent - great communicators and swift payers. Thanks!

Dinovector
i82much
pete233
CJ1045

Ian

Thanks to Ronnyx. Just bought a Mose, in mint condition, from him. Brilliant communication and it got here to the UK from Sweden very quickly. Really nice guy to buy from and excellent price.

Colin

Just purchased a Technics SL1210 mk11 from Garry and exactly as described.

A pleasure to deal with.

It's a big thumbs up from me for McNaim (Mike) - he sold me an Apple TV for a very fair price, kept me up to date with what was going on and the item arrived well packed and very quickly - what more could you want.

I was a pleasure, thumbs up to Chris as a buyer.

Grateful thanks to "Cartman" - couldn't have wished for a better transaction for my recent amplifier purchase.

Excellent communication, prompt despatch and uber-packaging, arrived in fabulous condition earlier today.

Recommend highly as a trusted seller - thanks again, fella!

A big thanks to Eyebroughty who sent me a replacement button for a Quad pre-amp, gratis. What a wonderful fellow and a credit to pfm!

Hi Richard, (Mignun) glad I was able to help.

Thanks for the nice email, pleasure to have been able to help.

All the best.

Cheers

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back