advertisement

Westminster sexual harassment scandal

So annoying that the computer I use out here does not automatically log me in and I often accidentally have to read the posts of the odd sad ling mai chalat.

No evidence to cite re: your implausible claim of abused men, and you continue to be here apparently to seek attention/get in the way.
And ad' hom' in any language is still ad hom'. Doh!

So where does the line occur between soft, hard, extreme and illegal?'

iiuc 'extreme' in this context is hardcore all the way to, but not going over the illegal line.
Of course illegal is defined in ... er ... the law.

No he can't! merlin has claimed to have me on his ignore list before, but subsequently proved himself to be lying.
It appears he believes declaring a lil' fish is on his ignore list to be a weapon, but this simply illustrates once again he's not doing as he says.

I’ve just got of hold of an unredacted copy of the Dirty Dossier.

My lips are sealed apart from confirming that Fallon’s on it for reasons completely different from those that supposedly led to his departure.

I’ve just got of hold of an unredacted copy of the Dirty Dossier.

My lips are sealed apart from confirming that Fallon’s on it for reasons completely different from those that supposedly led to his departure.

There is absolutely no point knowing secrets unless you tell someone. PFM are your mates c'mon.

Daily Throat, tonight-

Future disgraced former defence secretary Gavin Williamson has claimed that he once caught current disgraced former defence secretary Sir Michael Fallon ‘eating out’ his pet tarantula in a lurid sexual act in the House of Commons.

Williamson, who keeps a pet tarantula on his parliamentary desk, claims he walked in on Sir Michael Fallon going down on Cronus, his pet tarantula, and that is why he had to be fired from Theresa May’s cabinet.

‘I’ve seen some sickening things during my time in politics and that was somewhere near the middle,’ said Williamson.

The incident was reported and became part of a ‘sleaze dossier’ that eventually led to Sir Michael Fallon’s downfall.
Fallon has apologised for the incident, claimed his weakness for legs got the better of him.

The tarantula has been credited as brave for enduring the assault and called the least creepy living being in the Conservative Party.

Many believe they are cock of the walk, but some are incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilarious. Assume every Asian girl is a black belt.... especially the ones wearing judo kit and a black belt. Doh.

Buckingham Palace jumped the associated shark some time ago.

article-1111671-03030BC8000005DC-535_233x380.jpg

As a consequence of receiving the unredacted Dirty Dossier copy?

The dossier is Tory scum bags only.

Let’s face it, even if they were all at it the Lib Dem’s could barely justify a post it notelet.

It's at trying times such as these when it's best to seek out the calm, measured views of Jonathan Pie -

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong any behaviour like this is wrong. But it does not need to be played out in the public court that is the media.
There are other ways of dealing with it. Also it is only an allegation. Imagine if it was false. How would you like that played out in the media?

Well it looks like the media and public got their pound of flesh...

advertisement

Back