advertisement

Westminster sexual harassment scandal

Is the 'k' mandatory? When I was a primary school boy, 'nob' was what was chalked on the blackboard when the teacher went out. Mind you, it was a low literacy area.

1) after the person you've asked has said no but you continue to make the request

My kids used to keep on asking for food when I said no I need the money for the pub. Should have had them locked up for harassment, little bast*rds :D.

So at what point do you say that people that behave like this shouldn't be representing us? It's not like they are making such a great job of the 'bigger things' anyway.

Don't get me wrong any behaviour like this is wrong. But it does not need to be played out in the public court that is the media.
There are other ways of dealing with it. Also it is only an allegation. Imagine if it was false. How would you like that played out in the media?

Don't get me wrong any behaviour like this is wrong. But it does not need to be played out in the public court that is the media.
There are other ways of dealing with it. Also it is only an allegation. Imagine if it was false. How would you like that played out in the media?

That would be fine if there were other kinds of public spaces for the process to play out in - I mean public in the sense of transparent, accountable - but what the whole mess highlights is that these don't exist. Trial by front page is obviously not ideal, but if it's this or hushing the whole thing up, well.

Women love being commented on by strangers.

see I don't know if your being funny or not, but the point IS that 'women' do NOT exist as group with a common point of view, any more than MEN do or any other thing you can invent.
EACH woman (and if you claim to respect anyone at all, this should be your first thought, everytime), each person is their own person. Individual, unique and not a stereotype in any way.
In each case therefore, find the woman, understand her character and then make the comment.
It's impossible? Quite.

1) after the person you've asked has said no but you continue to make the request

2) if you get your knob out

In all seriousness, a male friend did exactly this and put his knob in the jacket pocket of a female work colleague. She told us this story in the wedding suite on their first day of marriage, they have two children together.

(for the record, I wouldn't joke about this, we were all shocked! Do not try this, you will go to prison!)

see I don't know if your being funny or not, but the point IS that 'women' do NOT exist as group with a common point of view, any more than MEN do or any other thing you can invent.
EACH woman (and if you claim to respect anyone at all, this should be your first thought, everytime), each person is their own person. Individual, unique and not a stereotype in any way.
In each case therefore, find the woman, understand her character and then make the comment.
It's impossible? Quite.

Of course all humans are different.
But imo those who are unable to muster a bit of respect aren't trying hard enough.

In all seriousness, a male friend did exactly this and put his knob in the jacket pocket of a female work colleague. She told us this story in the wedding suite on their first day of marriage, they have two children together.

I didn't know women could become pregnant through their jacket pockets. You learn something new every day.

(for the record, I wouldn't joke about this, we were all shocked! Do not try this, you will go to prison!)

Don't worry we are all free spirits here. Sounds like the sort of chap you'd invite round for a cable bake off and he'd wipe it on your living room curtains.

Was it detachable?

If not I feel quite inadequate now.

advertisement

Back