advertisement

Westminster sexual harassment scandal

PaulMB

pfm Member
I'm surprised nobody has started a thread on this, so I shall! The Italian media is full of stories about Tory ministers being reported to May. I would have thought this would be a natural for a PFM thread.
But I'm only a foreigner.....

I was surprised that the Mail, a fantastic receptacle of petty filth and vulgarity, when it came to the way the deputy minister called his assistant, ("sugar tits" apparently) went all coy and prudish and wrote t*ts. Is that supposed to protect the children? As only a poor foreigner, I've always been fascinated by the pseudo moralistic posturing of the UK tabloids.

If the rumours going about are any indication, it's going to be a bit more than vibrators they need to be worried about.

I see the Mail writes "t*ts", but the Guardian writes "tits." Must say something about political Left-Right or about different social classes.

I see the Mail writes "t*ts", but the Guardian writes "tits." Must say something about political Left-Right or about different social classes.

I thought the guardian was doing that years ago, in the 80's, the only paper that did then or now perhaps.

Bloss

I'm sure I should be outraged by this revelation, but I can't get past the unnecessary apostrophe in the thread title.

advertisement

Back