advertisement

Van attack at Finsbury park mosque.

This site does not host views that would blind test as fascist. This site is largely the opposite of that. Please give real examples to back up what you are claiming.
Shall I start a thread to collect them?

Try maxflinn's post that you've quoted just up thread. A collection of standard anti-Semitic tropes that would rub along nicely with old style fascists. The bat-shit crazy video you then posted a link to is another. I'm surprised Tony is leaving that link.

Sometimes there are none so blind.

Paul

How toxic is interfering with foetuses to influence their politics? istm roughly Neo Nazi levels.
You don't do euphemism very well.

People like you were given the opportunity to become Bolsheviks, and responded by murdering millions. Then Nazis, more millions, then Khmer Rouge, perhaps there's a pattern here. We might think it'll never happen here again, but the mob violence being fanned by the Corbynistas over the Grenfell disaster should be worrying.

That it's not sort of proves the point.

Paul

What must you think of me? :)

:-D What was I thinking?

People like you were given the opportunity to become Bolsheviks, and responded by murdering millions. Then Nazis, more millions, then Khmer Rouge, perhaps there's a pattern here. We might think it'll never happen here again, but the mob violence being fanned by the Corbynistas over the Grenfell disaster should be worrying.

Possible projection there, as you are the one with a fruity interest in eugenics, and interfering with foetuses in pursuit of your political ideology.
But don't get excessively stressed, Paul.
I'm sure pfm appreciates the difficulties you face as a neo-nazi living with delusions of liberalism.

This chap has put together a thought provoking video on what he sees as the 'elite's plans for race wars', a strategy to divide and conquer the worlds population. To be viewed with an open mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw7WCHMGK-k
To be honest Marvin I rarely look at such vids, they're full of speculation but no evidence.

IMO there is enough concrete evidence as to the origins of the West's war against the many countries in the Middle East that have been attacked. One doesn't need to speculate.

P.S. I don't believe Oded Yinon is in play. To me it just stretches the boundaries of credibility.

As ever with Paul's posts we have to logically invert/decode it. "People like you" = not Breitbart/Dellingpole/Murray/Hopkins radicalised people like him. "Mob violence" = peaceful public protest highlighting the obvious and catastrophic failure of his favoured elitist and highly privileged right-wing private education/private healthcare culture to take any morally responsible position on the mass poverty it causes. Paul, Murray, Dellingpole, Dacre etc etc all speak from the same background and ideology, their agenda is very clear.

Paul

Could you provide some evidence for this, like the evidence you provided to support your claim that left wingers were a bit thick? That was very funny

Try maxflinn's post that you've quoted just up thread. A collection of standard anti-Semitic tropes that would rub along nicely with old style fascists.

Paul

No, my post was factually correct. The evidence is out in the open for all to see.

You can directly quote it, and challenge me on specifics if you want, but you wont, because you too know it's factually correct.

Try maxflinn's post that you've quoted just up thread. A collection of standard anti-Semitic tropes that would rub along nicely with old style fascists. The bat-shit crazy video you then posted a link to is another. I'm surprised Tony is leaving that link.

Paul

I don't think you properly understand the meaning of the word fascist. To suggest Maxflinn or the maker of the above linked video are fascist or far right is beyond ridiculous. Anti-Zionism is not the same as Antisemitism. People now see through this conflation.

I acknowledge the above linked video is alternative. He does however make some thought provoking points. We must consider alternative opinion. We cannot just rely on mainstream, corporate media sources.

Paul's yanking on the anti semitic chain again.

He must be getting desperate.

Does he not realise that it's counterproductive and many see through it these days?

Paul is following the tragic British tradition favoured by U.K. jackboot enthusiasts such as Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson: suffering the misapprehension of being some sort of freedom fighter.

Paul

Bonkers!

gassor and I have exchanged tam 'o' shatner style communications a number of times, and I believe he has not even a hint of Nick Griffin eyes about him

"Tam 'o' shatner" is that what it was? :D

Paul
Says the man who talked about aborting left-wing foetuses.

Couldn't put it better myself

Walid Houri said:
The Times explains how unlike Muslims who are terrorist by nature, white men who murder people are in fact themselves the victims of a mental health problem that only affects them and is called "lone wolf syndrome" which is itself caused by those same people who are murdered, in this case Muslims.

Jobless ‘lone wolf’ Darren Osborne held over attack on Finsbury Park mosque

Father of four had suffered mental health problems, say family

Paul comes across as very much, a Times reader in this instance.

How does being jobless matter in this instance.

Maybe the term mental illness needs clarification too otherwise it is another aspersion on anyone with mental health issues & also fuels the fire against such individuals in everyday life.

So if your out of work & have a mental health issue you are capable of killing people??
May must love this Rhetoric.

Victoria Derbyshire show just now has an interview with a former member of Combat 18 with the rather improbable name of..... Nigel Bromage.

advertisement

Back