1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Van attack at Finsbury park mosque.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Philim, Jun 19, 2017.

1. gassor

gassor "There may be more posts after this."

The facts

Immigrants are not evenly spread across the UK - fact.

There is a perception British culture is being eroded due to immigration - number of studies vouch for this - fact

The lower end of the social scale were the main voters for Brexit - fact.

2. maxflinn

maxflinn Always Trying To Be Logical

Not true.

3. Mikeandvan

Mikeandvan Banned

Wow that is really off key, are you serious? You are comparing this situation with pre Third Reich Germany and its treatment of Jews? You need some perspective Tony.

4. Mikeandvan

Mikeandvan Banned

Only if you lick him. Reading his books is not contagious.

5. Paul R

Paul R pfm Member

Everyone else is fair game? Is this not racism? Or at least extremely patronising to Muslims who you presume to be unable to speak up for themselves.

We cannot even discuss Tim Farron sensibly. You should re-read that thread carefully.

I think this is paranoid projection. Do you have any evidence at all for your description of the day to day experience of British Muslims? And why can you take the mick out of Jehovah's Witnesses but not publish a caricature of Mohammed despairing of the behaviour of some of his adherents?

Your bogeymen don't have a point. But you host views that would blind test as fascist.

Paul

6. Still

Still gyldengourd

Your eugenics/foetuses thing? Don't feel too bad about that.

You need some perspective.

[​IMG]

7. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

Come off it, far too vague to qualify as a fact. Certainly not one that can speak for itself. Show me the studies.

But what's that got to do with immigration? Unless you assume it was all about immigration.

Well sure, I gave you that. But what of it? According to your own Migration Watch Figures London welcomes a great many immigrants and yet voted remain.

There is just not enough here to string together the toxic narrative about immigration that you seem to be committed to still, even after the success of a campaign fought on public services rather than immigration.

8. Mikeandvan

Mikeandvan Banned

Saudi Arabia’s web of hate is spreading one of the worst forms of Islam – and this is where it leads - Douglas Murray in the hated The Sun !

9. Paul R

Paul R pfm Member

If you cannot blame your genes then it is a matter of choice to be narrow-minded and hateful.

Are you taking responsibility for your own toxicity?

I'm not a strong supporter of abortion on demand, but I do appreciate irony.

Paul

10. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

Paul is another excuse maker for right wing extremism and social division.

The closet racists on the forum do appear in the room - naked as they may be - when the issue of non black/asian/muslim terrorism is discussed.

11. marvin1882

marvin1882 Banned

This site does not host views that would blind test as fascist. This site is largely the opposite of that. Please give real examples to back up what you are claiming.

12. Still

Still gyldengourd

How toxic is interfering with foetuses to influence their politics? istm roughly Neo Nazi levels.
    Anyway, thanks for coming down off your perceived high ground for a moment.
    Do you by any chance have Nick Griffin eyes?

13. gassor

gassor "There may be more posts after this."

Now that is total bullshit Sean. I have no toxic narrative about immigration, none whatsoever. I like immigrants a lot, they are nearly always lovely people. Your comment above is a load of offensive crap.

14. Still

Still gyldengourd

gassor and I have exchanged tam 'o' shatner style communications a number of times, and I believe he has not even a hint of Nick Griffin eyes about him

15. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

In fairness whilst I can happily talk computers etc with Paul if I ever found myself on the same page politically even for a second I'd be deeply concerned. He is right out there in the "alt-right"/Breitbart-world to the point I actually view it as deliberately contrarian trolling as it is devoid of any logic beyond being 'opposite'. A simple text parser and a bolean not gate and you are well on the way to programming your own Paul!

16. Still

Still gyldengourd

That must be the most pfm post ever.

(robust political opinion combined with computer related humour)

17. kendo

kendo gloominati

What, not even one? ;)

18. marvin1882

marvin1882 Banned

This chap has put together a thought provoking video on what he sees as the 'elite's plans for race wars', a strategy to divide and conquer the worlds population. To be viewed with an open mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw7WCHMGK-k

19. Mikeandvan

Mikeandvan Banned

Yeh, the acoustic strumming in the background really helped get his point across, which was? N O T H I N G

20. marvin1882

marvin1882 Banned

He makes a number of thought provoking, well argued points. What he says, his take on the situation, makes a whole lot more sense than the 'polished' broadcasts put out by Rebel Media and the other well funded alt right channels which I suspect you are drawn to and largely inform your narrow minded and somewhat bigoted viewpoints.